3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I picked up a Black Cat Legends figure the other day. I'm debating on trying to get the pieces for Ultimate Green Goblin. How big is he versus Marvel Universe figures? I think he looks cool and would love to use him in an MU display, but he's probably way too big.

In any case, anybody have pieces for him (arms and legs)?

I picked up a Black Cat Legends figure the other day. I'm debating on trying to get the pieces for Ultimate Green Goblin. How big is he versus Marvel Universe figures? I think he looks cool and would love to use him in an MU display, but he's probably way too big.

He's insanely huge compared to MU figures. I have two in my Hell diorama next to Mephisto's throne. I use 'em as big demons. But he's too out of scale to work as an MU Ultimate Goblin. I will try to post a pic in a bit.

He's insanely huge compared to MU figures. I have two in my Hell diorama next to Mephisto's throne. I use 'em as big demons. But he's too out of scale to work as an MU Ultimate Goblin. I will try to post a pic in a bit.

Thanks Stitch. Maybe I'll just use him as a demon, like you said. I do like the look of the figure...

Pieces you say?, PM Sent

I gave up on bbts and ordered wave 3 from entertainment earth.

I pre ordered from bbts on April 17th and no word or anything so I canceled on them.

First time I ordered from them, now I know, won't order from them again.

Always had good luck with ee and small Joes.

JadeScar - Same issue with my order with BBTS. I ordered back when this line was first available for pre-order. Had no change in anything for the longest time and finally cancelled and ordered from DorkSide. I ordered on a Friday night and had them the following Monday. No more pre-order from BBTS for me.

Same thing happened to me on the Series 8 case way back when. Took forever for them to ship when it seemed like every other site shipped their pre-orders way earlier than them.

On the brightside of things - Recently, I had a good run of putting together figures I had in my collection about 2 years ago before I had to sell them off for the money. I had just about all the figure through wave 10 including the exclusives. The only items I was missing were the Giant Battles. Well, I have been putting the "crew" back together piece by piece. One of the most important pieces I wanted that was released after I stopped was the Quicksilver/Wonderman Two-pack. But there was no way I was putting down $60-70 for it.

So I scoured the net for a long time and finally found a site that had it for a reasonable $35. I put in an order and low and behold I was told the item was out of stock. This was back in April. Last week, I got a package that I didn't recognize as an order I put through. I opened it up and low and behold Quicksilver and Wonder Man were staring right back in my face. Super pumped about that!

Great score hardcoreeyecon. Its great to hear stories like that.

This is the first time in two years that I have ordered from BBTS. I've been going through Dorkside or Smalljoes mostly. Even scored the first wave of MI off Amazon. But I really wanted that Watcher so thought I would save on shipping using the pile of loot and get the next few Mi waves from BBTS. Its not like I need them in hand tomorrow. I'll wait until The Watcher comes in.

EE shipping to Australia is too expensive unfortunately.

If anybody is still waiting for their wave 3 preorder from BBTS this is the reply I received from them today:

We have received a partial shipment of these figures, however not enough to fulfill all of our preorders quite yet. The supplier informed us they will be sending us stock in waves. As soon as our next batch arrives we will then proceed with processing more preorders. We are at the mercy of the suppliers and manufacturers when it comes to preorders, as they tend to provide very little information about exact arrival and/or ship dates. We would love to have everything arrive on time as expected with firm release dates like movies and video games for example, but unfortunately in the world of toys it can seem anything but consistent! I apologize that no further information is available at this time.

If anybody is still waiting for their wave 3 preorder from BBTS this is the reply I received from them today:

We have received a partial shipment of these figures, however not enough to fulfill all of our preorders quite yet. The supplier informed us they will be sending us stock in waves. As soon as our next batch arrives we will then proceed with processing more preorders. We are at the mercy of the suppliers and manufacturers when it comes to preorders, as they tend to provide very little information about exact arrival and/or ship dates. We would love to have everything arrive on time as expected with firm release dates like movies and video games for example, but unfortunately in the world of toys it can seem anything but consistent! I apologize that no further information is available at this time.

Just another way that those in power at Hasbro are killing the line.