3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

If anybody is still waiting for their wave 3 preorder from BBTS this is the reply I received from them today:

We have received a partial shipment of these figures, however not enough to fulfill all of our preorders quite yet. The supplier informed us they will be sending us stock in waves. As soon as our next batch arrives we will then proceed with processing more preorders. We are at the mercy of the suppliers and manufacturers when it comes to preorders, as they tend to provide very little information about exact arrival and/or ship dates. We would love to have everything arrive on time as expected with firm release dates like movies and video games for example, but unfortunately in the world of toys it can seem anything but consistent! I apologize that no further information is available at this time.[/size]

O well. I gave up on them and will most likely never order from them again. That's ridiculous. They are shipping wave 4. I ordered wave 3 from entertainment earth last Thursday and got them in today.

Entertainmentearth.com still has them in Stock and they are number 3 on their top 10 best sellers. So take that hasbro and stall. I don't blame you hasbro, just the guy you have in charge. FIX THIS.

I have 2 sets of 6 of the Avengers Infinite series wave 3 I can let go for 58.99 + 9.97 (shipping USPS priority mail) each. My supplier still has this in stock too so I can order more cases.

Also I have 3 sets of 6 of the AI wave 4 for 58.99 + 9.97 shipping each. I have more stuff available. I'll post a trade thread tomorrow or over the weekend.

Oh yeah I have 2 sets of GOTG Marvel Legends for 129.99 + 16.28 shipping each. California buyers will have to pay sales tax though.

Anyway, just wanted to give people the option to get these figures.

Oh yeah, I seem to remember seeing someone posted something about BBTS posting orders for individual figures from AI wave 3, those are Hard cases (case of that single figure.) that Hasbro is producing, they did this for a couple 3 3/4 Black Series and 6" too, like Stormtrooper, Boba, Anakin (why?..) and Clone Trooper for example.

And for those of you joining in the F5 Extravaganza tomorrow on HTS good luck, hopefully tomorrow will be the day. (Probably not...)

Found wave 1 at TRU today. It was like seeing a unicorn. I ended up buying Hulk. I'm gluing down the armor on this one. I also picked up Rocket's Warbird and the Nova ship from Guardians. I don't care that they're too small. All of the other Marvel vehicles were too. If anyone has the 2" figures, try putting Gamora's legs on Starlord's body. He looks fabulous.

Here's my quick review---the glove is actually pretty cool. I think it will definitely factor into some fans Halloween costumes this year.

I only took Nebula and Starfox out of the package so far... the package is actually a real **** to open---get your heavy duty scissors. They both feel like they are slightly lighter plastic.Nebula lacks even one gun-hand which is annoying and she really would have benefited from them at least trying to approximate her gauntlets with something.

Starfox looks nice but I think I'll figure out a new head so he doesn't looks so much like ginger Quicksilver.

Nothing Marvel related, but I found the new World of Nintendo figures at Target. Grabbed Link. I'll be keeping a close eye on this line. Mario and Yoshi are too large for my liking, but this is a big step in the right direction for Nintendo merch.

Also swung by the Lego Store (hiked really, it's 100 miles away). Filled the usual Pick a Brick cup, but I also finally made some minifigures. That's a cool little kiosk they have set up.

not marvel but

got this bad boy from Bigbadtoystore for about 30 bucks plus shipping (import figure) but normal retail is about 25 bucks (approx)

4 inch and fits lovely in my collection

comes with 2 guns, one empty, one full gun holster,a hand holding a removable cigarette, a extra cigarette, a small stand and a larger action stand, plus 4 extra hands, a missile, a silencer, a explosive device.. extreme articulation everywhere and even the eyes can be moved and adjusted... insane

RevolMini-MGS-Solid-Snake-001.jpg

oh yeah,

about on point with my Revoltech Alpha Chun Li figure from a few years ago.

one tiny critique:

just the face is removable for some reason so be careful when trying to adjust the eyes like I did...the face looks in but if pushed in a funny angle it "can" pop out. but slides in and locks easily.

Cyborg Ninja is up for pre-order too but they charging more for him.