3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'll keep an eye out for those Cubanking. I go to target almost every day. On a different note if anyone is looking for the SDCC Gi Joe exclusives from this year I'd head to TRU. I just found all 4 of them at my local TRU, along with the SW Black Series Battle on Endor set. In short: I spent way too much money last night.... But the employee gave me a 20% coupon on the SW set, so that was cool. I think the R web numbers are one the receipt so I'll check and post them when I get a chance.

Not sure where to post this, but im thinning out my collection , and thought id post it here...I have tons of Marvel Universe and Marvel Infinite for sale as well as Marvel Movie Figures- all fair prices ... shoot me a PM for my list

I'll keep an eye out for the Link figures. I found the Danger at the Docks and the other sdcc set can't remember the name. Plus the 2 packs at my local TRu, they also had a SW black series Battle for Endor.

Thanks.........I hit 5 Target this weekend looking for Link and couldn't find any........

I might be able to help you out.

Hey Shane, yeah he is pretty nice. I gave mine a paint job to tone down the cartoony. Check out the pic in the forum heading Guardians of the Galaxy (possible spoilers).

I'll keep an eye out for the Link figures. I found the Danger at the Docks and the other sdcc set can't remember the name. Plus the 2 packs at my local TRu, they also had a SW black series Battle for Endor.

Thanks.........I hit 5 Target this weekend looking for Link and couldn't find any........

I might be able to help you out.

Send me a PM to discuss