3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I work for the Colorado division of Kroger and our last toy reset had Infinite put in, but it was a warehouse out immediately giving me hope we'd start with wave 2 or even later waves. But I was in another store this afternoon, and it looks like Hasbro is still forcing out wave 1 refresh cases to even new retailers instead of actually getting new product to the shelves

So I work for the Colorado division of Kroger and our last toy reset had Infinite put in, but it was a warehouse out immediately giving me hope we'd start with wave 2 or even later waves. But I was in another store this afternoon, and it looks like Hasbro is still forcing out wave 1 refresh cases to even new retailers instead of actually getting new product to the shelves

I share your pain. I'm torn between waiting for wave 2 or just going to specialty shops and paying the premium. I really don't ever see wave 2 coming out around here though.

I know it's nice to find everything in stores, but you are better off ordering by wave at this point. With Hasbro's lovely distribution, online is the only way to guarantee a set.

That's how I did Waves 3 and 4. I actually got all of wave 3 for the normal retail price of each figure. A paid a little mark up on the 4th but nothing ridiculous.

Wave 2 is the one that is busting my bank. Stupid Red She Hulk and Whirlwind... Stop being so desirable!

The only wave I've gotten the majority from stores was Wave 1. I got Hulk from TRU while I got Heroic Iron Man, Hyperion and Grim Reaper from Target back when they were doing their 20% off sale. I actually got a deal on Captain America when I paid that huge mark up for Wasp.

I'm gonna wait a bit and see how I feel once I have the cash for wave 2.

If any one should have gone in the team packs it should have been them! Asgardians have had a bit of a raw deal in our line. I've nearly finished sif and I've got a black night figure coming wich I'm gunner turn in to baldur the brave then on to Odin! Thanks for the comments on the warriors three,lads. Have a great Monday every one.

I picked up Go Go and Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 at Target (8.99). They had all of them but I didn't feel like spending that much so I got the girls they seemed like they potentially would be the hardest to find later.

Go Go has decent articulation but it can be hard to stand her up because of where her wheels snap on to her lower calves. Honey Lemon lacks a lot of articulation but its not too hard to stand her up. Her purse does kind of hang awkwardly off her shoulder... she also comes with a accessory that I can't figure out where it goes. It kind of looks like a lampshade on one side.

I picked up Go Go and Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6 at Target (8.99). They had all of them but I didn't feel like spending that much so I got the girls they seemed like they potentially would be the hardest to find later.

Go Go has decent articulation but it can be hard to stand her up because of where her wheels snap on to her lower calves. Honey Lemon lacks a lot of articulation but its not too hard to stand her up. Her purse does kind of hang awkwardly off her shoulder... she also comes with a accessory that I can't figure out where it goes. It kind of looks like a lampshade on one side.

Honey Lemon's mystery accessory is a stand. It clips onto her leg. A plain MU stand works much better though. Also, I've found the best way to stand Go Go is to slide the leg discs around to the back of her calves at a slight angle.

Honey Lemon's mystery accessory is a stand. It clips onto her leg. A plain MU stand works much better though. Also, I've found the best way to stand Go Go is to slide the leg discs around to the back of her calves at a slight angle.

How well do the Big Hero 6 figures scale with MU? I was thinking about grabbing Yokai for another villain, but I might grab them all since the trailers look wonderful. Id have to figure out which Baymax to get as the 4" one seems a little small.

Also, Disney Store has exclusives with a glossy/metallic finish, but they're $2 more.

How well do the Big Hero 6 figures scale with MU? I was thinking about grabbing Yokai for another villain, but I might grab them all since the trailers look wonderful. Id have to figure out which Baymax to get as the 4" one seems a little small.

Also, Disney Store has exclusives with a glossy/metallic finish, but they're $2 more.

Baymax, Hiro, Go Go, and Honey Lemon are nicely in scale. Wasabi is a little short. Yokai works fine in a group display, but he looks a tad short next to Cap or Spidey. Fred is an oddball. He doesn't mesh with any existing team or theme and he's oddly shaped. I guess he is in scale.

As far as the Disney figures go, the gloss looks nice, but it's not worth the extra cash. I grabbed a few figures at the Disney Store only because the Lego store was sold out of what I wanted so I had extra cash to burn.

Baymax, Hiro, Go Go, and Honey Lemon are nicely in scale. Wasabi is a little short. Yokai works fine in a group display, but he looks a tad short next to Cap or Spidey. Fred is an oddball. He doesn't mesh with any existing team or theme and he's oddly shaped. I guess he is in scale.

As far as the Disney figures go, the gloss looks nice, but it's not worth the extra cash. I grabbed a few figures at the Disney Store only because the Lego store was sold out of what I wanted so I had extra cash to burn.

Thanks for that Stich! I'm going to pick them up!