3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

You're welcome sephiroth61787.

I picked up the mashers Iceman today. Popped off his legs and stuck his upper body on the old water base from the ML Namor. He's my stand in for Hydro-Man

That line has been tempting me for so long. The Venom and Iceman are just too cool. I think if they started releasing more X-Men besides Wolvie, I'd eventually crack.

You're welcome sephiroth61787.

I picked up the mashers Iceman today. Popped off his legs and stuck his upper body on the old water base from the ML Namor. He's my stand in for Hydro-Man

That line has been tempting me for so long. The Venom and Iceman are just too cool. I think if they started releasing more X-Men besides Wolvie, I'd eventually crack.

Of all the X related characters they should make, some Sentinels really need to be at the top of the list. They could issue plenty of repaints and I would army build them all.

I found the new DC Multiverse figures. I picked up everyone but Red Hood, who was MIA. Also found the comic style Donatello, so I'm done with Ninja Turtles for now. As usual, nothing good on the 4" Marvel front.

I've also started picking up all the old Thunderbolts trades. I really love this team. The original issues are very well written. I can't believe I hadn't read them until now.

Thought I should mention that I found wave 1 of MI at a Ralph's Grocery store in LA county. Ralph's is part of the Kroger chain so check their toy sections. If they sell through wave 1 (I did my part by buying the lone Wasp figure :), stores like these are seemingly more likely to get the big store passed over or small ordered waves (like the Red She-Hulk wave) and the refresher cases that might have variants,etc. Price was 9.99.

Saw the Age of Ultron trailer and I can't stop sobbing like a little girl. It's so beautiful.

Big props for the Hulkbuster Armor. Not so big props on Ultron's face.

Still excited to see it though.

Ultron's face actually has a precedent in the comics. It looks like Ultron the Great from Annihilation: Conquest. At least the Ultron drones have the classic look. I really hope Hasbro gives us a badass Hulkbuster figure. Given his size it would need to be around 6-7" to fit in with MU, so we may get something fairly close in scale.

well, just bought ant man, valkyrie, ionic wonder man, ares, deathlok, death's head, and cyclops on hts, which qualified for free shipping. decided to pass on thor for now, but i think i'll eventually get him. too bad she hulk and whirlwind were out of stock. just so sick of waiting for these figures to hit retail, and complaining directly to hasbro is feeling like a massive waste. hoping 2015 brings better retail presence for the new figures cause i love this line and want to keep supporting it

well, just bought ant man, valkyrie, ionic wonder man, ares, deathlok, death's head, and cyclops on hts, which qualified for free shipping. decided to pass on thor for now, but i think i'll eventually get him. too bad she hulk and whirlwind were out of stock. just so sick of waiting for these figures to hit retail, and complaining directly to hasbro is feeling like a massive waste. hoping 2015 brings better retail presence for the new figures cause i love this line and want to keep supporting it

I've given up on seeing anything other than wave 1 at retail.

If I do ever see a Red She Hulk or Whirlwind around here, I'd have a very hard time believing it isn't a dream.