3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Thanks for the post, Axonrey! I stopped by 5 Below today and scored a Leader figure for only $5!! It's not the classic look for that character, which I'd prefer, but it's still cool adding him to the collection. I also finally picked up the Avengers Assemble Falcon figure -- I prefer how they did his wings for this version, but I'm still not crazy about the head sculpt -- but for $5, why not?

Thanks for the post, Axonrey! I stopped by 5 Below today and scored a Leader figure for only $5!! It's not the classic look for that character, which I'd prefer, but it's still cool adding him to the collection. I also finally picked up the Avengers Assemble Falcon figure -- I prefer how they did his wings for this version, but I'm still not crazy about the head sculpt -- but for $5, why not?

Putting the falcon head from the mu release on the AA figure makes the perfect falcon figure.

I found the mysterious Loki figure that popped up on eBay recently. Big Lots got in a set of 5 poa MU figures just like Dollar General did. They had Spider-Man (a repack of the Family Dollar one), Iron Man (a repack of the AA one) and a Thor that is a repaint of the 5 poa AA figure. He looks pretty cool. I'm not sure how many people will care, but there's not much out on the Marvel front right now and I get bored easily.

Also had Popeye's for lunch. Not Marvel related, and not really significant for any of you who live near Popeye's, but there's not one within 100 miles of my house so I get excited when I find one while I'm out of town. I sure do love their biscuits.

I found the mysterious Loki figure that popped up on eBay recently. Big Lots got in a set of 5 poa MU figures just like Dollar General did. They had Spider-Man (a repack of the Family Dollar one), Iron Man (a repack of the AA one) and a Thor that is a repaint of the 5 poa AA figure. He looks pretty cool. I'm not sure how many people will care, but there's not much out on the Marvel front right now and I get bored easily.

Also had Popeye's for lunch. Not Marvel related, and not really significant for any of you who live near Popeye's, but there's not one within 100 miles of my house so I get excited when I find one while I'm out of town. I sure do love their biscuits.

I also went to Big Lots today and found the 5 POA helmeted Loki ($5.00). But my Five and Beyond did not have Avengers Assemble figs. :(

I am from Lousiana but I personally prefer the Church's Chicken's honey butter biscuits :-)

I am from Lousiana but I personally prefer the Church's Chicken's honey butter biscuits :-)

Blasphemy!

Not Marvel related but I love these new 4 inch Revoltech Mini's.... Thank you Bigbadtoystore!!!!

Cyborg Ninja From Metal Gear Solid....

10548933_10205518824432608_8158049637956

10440730_10205518824872619_7938742397824

10423864_10205518824592612_1531077953254

1779751_10205518823992597_24500355036954

You've saved me from having to post pictures of mine :) These little guys are amaze-balls. The ninja is the best one so far. Snake is cool too but the my Mark VI makes me feel like I'm going to break him by twisting the wrong way. The Ninja just feels perfect. He's really the best 4" action figure in terms of articulation I've ever laid my hands on.

I'm still super-psyked for the War Machine to come out though.

If you don't mind bootlegs....

LOTS of Chinese sellers are selling 7inch Groots based on the ML mold-average about 12$.

I hope that when the comic based one comes out next year in the boxed set- someone casts the head and I'll have a comic Groot for that shelf.

I bought one of those. It should be here soon.

How soon?

It took over two weeks to get my last package from a China seller.

It just arrived in Los Angeles today and I live in Northeast Texas so not long I hope and I hope the mailman delivers it to my house this time instead of next door or the street over from me.