3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hi - not sure where to post this, but im thinning out more of my collection...all are MOC/ Carded - unless noted... Questions please ask, Shipping not included ( unless noted).... Prices are semi- negotiable....

HOT TOYS -

- The Wolverine Figure- boxed- never removed ... $210 Shipped

MARVEL UNIVERSE

*** Series 1***

- #27 Moon Knight(carded-card a little banged up) ... $15

*** Series 2***

- #25 Constrictor( top of card cut off- perfect for opening) ... $12

- #29 Mystique( top of card is cut off- perfect for opening) ... $12

*** Series 3***

- #07 Cable- no baby ... $20

*** Series 4***

- #16 Scarlett Witch( - top of card is cut off- perfect for opening) ...$15

- #22 Professor X ( still carded- top of card is cut off-perfect for opening figure is mint) ... $15

- #24 Blastaar ... $15

*** Series 5***

- #09 Wolverine ... $10

- #17 Dagger ... $12

- #17 Cloak ... $12

- #27 Alpha Flight Aurora ... $12

MARVEL UNIVERSE TRU AVENGERS ASSEMBLE w/Light up Base

- Captain America( steve Rogers) ... $15

- Extremis Iron Man ... $10

- Iron Man ... $5

- Black Widow... $15

MARVEL UNIVERSE COMIC PACKS and EXCLUSIVES

- Wolverine and Silver Samurai ... $20

- Adam Warlock and Thanos ... $25

- Iron Man and Mandarin - banged up card ... $12

- Silver Surfer and Doctor Strange ... $15

- AFA GRADED 9.0 MARVELS Old Man Logan Carded/ Sealed Figure ... $150 shipped

- Marvel Digital Subscription Nick Fury MIB ... $20

- SDCC 2011 SUPER HELICARRIER MISB w/ Captain America & Maria Hill and Nick Fury shipping Carton ... $250 shipped

MARVEL UNIVERSE AVENGERS INFINITE

- Ant Man ... $12

- Ares ...$15

- Valkyrie ... $12

- Wasp ... $12

- Wonderman ... $15

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

- Hawkeye ... $5

- Thor ... $8

- Nick Fury ... $8

- Leader ... $8

- Black Widow ... $15

- Red Skull ... $15

SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS ( ASM2)

- Skyline Sirens- Spiderwoman MOC w/ BAF Piece ... $20

CAPTAIN AMERICA: The Winter Soldier

- Falcon ... $15

- Marvel Legends Black Widow MOC w/ BAF ... $27

- Marvel Legends Winter Soldier MOC w/ BAF ... $15

- Marvel Legends Captain America Stealth Suite MOC w/stealth suite ... $12

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

- Marvel Legends Rocket Raccoon MOC w/BAF Piece ... $27

GI JOE RETALIATION

- Ninja Combat Cruiser MIB ... $15

TERMINATOR SALVATION

- A-10 Warthog w/Blair Figure... Boxed... $15

INDIANA JONES

- Troop Car( Tape cut on Box- but all is inside and still sealed) ... $30

TRANSFORMERS

- Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece OPTIMUS PRIME w/ Trailer, Spike, andMatrix MISB ... $175

Mattle WWE Legends

- Series 1 Stone Cold Steve Austin w/ vest and 3:16 shirt( top card is bent) ... $25

*** WWE DVD SETS***

- WWE Wrestlemania Anthology Vol. 1 ( Wrestlemania 1-5 on 5 Discs) LIKE NEW ... $30

- WWE Wrestlemania Anthology Vol. 2( WM 6-10) Like New ... $30

- WWE Wrestlemania Anthology Vol. 3 ( WM 11- 15) Like New ... $30

- WWE Royal Rumble Anthology Vol. 1 (1988- 1992 ) Like New ...$30

----- ALL 4 for $105 Shipped

STAR WARS

- Vintage Star Wars Return of the Jedi: Battle of Sarlacc's Pit Game MISB from 1983 .... $50

****STAR WARS Vintage Collection Figures****

- Vintage Collection VC62: Han Solo (in Trench Coat) MOC ... $8

- Vintage Collection VC76: Obi Wan Kenobi TPM MOC ... $5

**** STAR WARS SAGE LEGENDS ( Vader Card 5 POA) *****

- SL 04 Obi Wan Jenobi MOC ... $5

- SL 09 Boba Fett MOC ... $10

- SL 11 Stormtrooper MOC ... $8

- MS 01 Darth Vadet & Seeker Droid Mission Series ... $8

**** STAR WARS Vehicles Clone Trooper Box

- Luke Skywalkers Snow Speeder MISB ... $25

- Twin Pod Cloud Car MISB ... $25

**** STAR WARS CLONE WARS CARTOON FIGURES****

- Obi Wan Kenobi: CW w/ Battle Die... $5

- Obi Wan Kenobi: CW Darth Maul Card ... $5

- Obi Wan Kenobi: CW Yoda Card ... $10

***BLACK SERIES ****

- Mara Jade: 4" BLack Series ... $12

- Starkiller: 4" Black Series ... $12

- Darth Malgus: 4" Black Series ... $12

- Han Solo: 8" Black Series MISB ... $10

- Darth Vader : 8" Black Series MISB ... $25

Good news, there are finished figures popping up on the chinese ebay. Bad news the pictures are on another site and I don't wanna link to them. If I find the original links i'll post them. Needless to say the blue best is looking better with close up on the hair markings, I thought he looked too smooth in the display pictures, and of course Spider-man is following the same as the legends of being a big time let down. So far pictures of both beasts, both sandman, and spider-man have been seen. No bishop or black cat to my knowledge.

Good news, there are finished figures popping up on the chinese ebay. Bad news the pictures are on another site and I don't wanna link to them. If I find the original links i'll post them. Needless to say the blue best is looking better with close up on the hair markings, I thought he looked too smooth in the display pictures, and of course Spider-man is following the same as the legends of being a big time let down. So far pictures of both beasts, both sandman, and spider-man have been seen. No bishop or black cat to my knowledge.

Sweet, I can't wait. I want that Bishop! Also normal looking Sandman and Black Cat! I bought a custom made Dazzler from someone on Ebay so my X-Men shelf is looking better and better. Now I find myself wanting Forge, Banshee, and Polaris. I think I am just going to keep my eyes open for their customs as well on Ebay.

Here, I pulled these off Taobao myself.

NewBeastlarge_zpsb5caa5bb.jpg
GrayBeast_zpsa66aada2.jpg
NewRegularsandman_zps22e1faad.jpg
NewSandman2_zpscb8db95b.jpg
BigTimeSPidey_zps04fbd6c2.jpg

Lucky day apparently...

Walmart Canada has had a sale this past week to rid themselves of the overstocked shelves of 3.75 MI Iron Man, Captain America, etc from Wave 1 MI. On for $7.97 Canadian which is like 3 bucks US eh. Kidding its like $6.75 or so.

Was doing some holiday shopping for the family and got lucky. A fresh Wave 2 case must have just been opened and was still on the sale price for $7.97. So I bought the entire Wave 2 in retail: Red She-hulk, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Death's Head, Yellowjacket, Steve Rogers and my personal fav Whirlwind. The works, all sitting ready for the taking. Even Wasp was there (assuming it was in the Wave 2 case, but had stumbled upon one earlier so didn't need it).

Anyways had to create a username and join the forum to share the good news of seeing Wave 2 in retail. Happy hunting, stay on the look out! Ya, never know but certainly a positive sign for retail availability.

Lucky day apparently...

Walmart Canada has had a sale this past week to rid themselves of the overstocked shelves of 3.75 MI Iron Man, Captain America, etc from Wave 1 MI. On for $7.97 Canadian which is like 3 bucks US eh. Kidding its like $6.75 or so.

Was doing some holiday shopping for the family and got lucky. A fresh Wave 2 case must have just been opened and was still on the sale price for $7.97. So I bought the entire Wave 2 in retail: Red She-hulk, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Death's Head, Yellowjacket, Steve Rogers and my personal fav Whirlwind. The works, all sitting ready for the taking. Even Wasp was there (assuming it was in the Wave 2 case, but had stumbled upon one earlier so didn't need it).

Anyways had to create a username and join the forum to share the good news of seeing Wave 2 in retail. Happy hunting, stay on the look out! Ya, never know but certainly a positive sign for retail availability.

Congrats on the good hunting, and welcome!

Lucky day apparently...

What part of Canada and welcome fellow Canadian!