3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Toy'R'US brick actual mortar stores charging 11.99-12.99 bucks too, Funny because I've gone to customer service a couple times trying to get them to price match...

THEY won't price match their own online store....WTF.

But if it isn't in stock they'll (or at least used to back when) ship to store for free?!!!

yeah, I only go into toys r us to see what's out. Them and Target (now) priced themselves out of my business on many items.

(exceptions are Store exclusives I can't get via online store sites)

I've never understood why stores won't price match their own website when they also price match their competition.

Probably because they figure either way, they are getting. Your money rather than their competitors?

Toy'R'US brick actual mortar stores charging 11.99-12.99 bucks too, Funny because I've gone to customer service a couple times trying to get them to price match...

THEY won't price match their own online store....WTF.

But if it isn't in stock they'll (or at least used to back when) ship to store for free?!!!

yeah, I only go into toys r us to see what's out. Them and Target (now) priced themselves out of my business on many items.

(exceptions are Store exclusives I can't get via online store sites)

I've never understood why stores won't price match their own website when they also price match their competition.

Probably because they figure either way, they are getting. Your money rather than their competitors?

I guess that makes sense. But when Walmart makes such a huge deal about having the lowest prices, it just seems odd that they won't price match themselves.

So, I got a Black Cat the other day from China, and for my part, I'm pretty satisfied with it. The reduced articulation is what it is, but I feel like the range of motion is much better than some of the standard MU bucks- they always seems stiff to me, when the legs weren't popping right off the joint. I also think the head sculpt looks a lot better in person than it did online.

Any seller on Amazon can use the Prime shipping option and just mark up their item(s), so the price is likely to come down to $10.99 at some point in the near future. Just keep an eye on them and they should eventually drop. The latest ML waves have gone through the same thing: overpriced at $30-$40 initially and then the cost drops to approx. $20 per figure. Captain Marvel has jumped up to $30 but I previously bought her Prime for $21.99 (as well as Scarlet Witch) and the rest for $19.99. The 3.75" ones should follow suit before long so just be patient.

They were $14.99 from amazon themselves they won't be selling for cheaper. They sold out fast, especially Bishop. I was lucky to get him but my order won't ship til the 3rd because I missed the first intial batch. Usually goes In Stock>1-2 days to process>Sold out. HTS is going to put them up at the new mark up, my target has been $10.99 consistently throughout the years even during past rumors of price increase and last week they finally changed the price to $14.99 so its unfortunately happening........

Though keep checking Amazon they'll prob put more up for $14.99 through out the week.

They were $14.99 from amazon themselves they won't be selling for cheaper. They sold out fast, especially Bishop. I was lucky to get him but my order won't ship til the 3rd because I missed the first intial batch. Usually goes In Stock>1-2 days to process>Sold out. HTS is going to put them up at the new mark up, my target has been $10.99 consistently throughout the years even during past rumors of price increase and last week they finally changed the price to $14.99 so its unfortunately happening........

Though keep checking Amazon they'll prob put more up for $14.99 through out the week.

Nope, not paying $14.99 for this crap. I'll stay patient and try to catch them on clearance or find them loose on eBay.

Also HTS has Big Time Spider-Man listed as "Coming Soon" for $9.99, so....I guess we'll see.

I'm sure Beast and Sandman will eventually be cheaper on ebay due to them being 3 per case(2 norm 1 var) but Bishop and Black Cat might take awhile til a rev case comes out with more.

HTS had the whole wave up for $9.99 at one point but ended up pulling them all but spidey. I'm pretty sure that was a mistake. But who knows maybe you guys will luck out with them.

At this price point I think the line's pretty much in its death throes anyway. I don't think enough people are going to buy cases (like I used to) or even just complete waves the way things are going. They're just pumping out the last of the already-produced figures with a handful of new under-articulated ones. I'll be shocked if this line continues in its current sorry state more than another year or so especially if this price jack is real.

At this price point I think the line's pretty much in its death throes anyway. I don't think enough people are going to buy cases (like I used to) or even just complete waves the way things are going. They're just pumping out the last of the already-produced figures with a handful of new under-articulated ones. I'll be shocked if this line continues in its current sorry state more than another year or so especially if this price jack is real.

This is how I feel as well, I think Emma maybe very hard to find with with waves one and two sitting on pegs for a long time. Other sites that sell these probably will stop selling them individually and sell them as cases only not wanting to get stuck with the undesirables that people don't want to spend that much for. Emma will sell for big bucks on Ebay. This may not be true but its my fear anyways.

I have the full wave (to include Daredevil and Hawkeye) on order from BBTS. It went for $134. so that equates to about $15 a figure!

Yea but unless u need the Hawkeye, its not even worth 5 bucks. Daredevil may be a little bit more but not by much. So you are paying about 120+ shipping for 7 figures. Its one reason I didnt bother with BBTS. Smalljoes has a much better price for the set of 9 but they usually get stuff much later than BBTS!