3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Seriously?! I checked around 11:30 and it just showed the usual "Out of stock" for them all, except the Sandman that I'd ordered.

The blue beast is supposed to be 3 per case. If they really went back up, either they just put up a very small amount or there's as much, or more, of a demand for this wave as there's been for any other, despite all the complaining that's been done.

I had an easier time getting the Valkyrie, Red She-Hulk, etc. set of figures. :(

Seriously?! I checked around 11:30 and it just showed the usual "Out of stock" for them all, except the Sandman that I'd ordered.

The blue beast is supposed to be 3 per case. If they really went back up, either they just put up a very small amount or there's as much, or more, of a demand for this wave as there's been for any other, despite all the complaining that's been done.

I had an easier time getting the Valkyrie, Red She-Hulk, etc. set of figures. :(

Given people got ship noticed today, logical assumption is these were cancelled orders and not a full on re-stock. So do not despair yet!

The blue beast is supposed to be 3 per case.

No, just 2-per-case.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24190&mode=retail

It didn't look like they put up much stock on Wednesday. By the time I checked out after fighting through some login problems there were only 3 Black Cat left. Black Cat and Bishop were the first to sell out again. My order was at 10:03 AM and I know 10 minutes before that they were not in stock. So it's possible they restocked twice on Wednesday, since the other person posted here around 9 AM.

I got all 8 figures (no Hawkeye needed) for $67.76 delivered. And since HTS' warehouse is 90 minutes from my home they arrived about 24 hours later. Sure beats BBTS' price of $134.99 for the 9 figures. :tongue:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24191&mode=retail

They also added the new Star Wars 6" case with Bossk this morning. Get it while it's hot and cheap.

Wave 2 has started popping up on Chinabay. Any guesses as to when we'll see pre-orders go up?

Also, any guesses on the case packs? I'm guessing it'll be like last year's wave 2 and the new figs will be one per case with 4 or 5 repacks from wave 1. It would be great if the extra figures in the case are duplicates so BBTS can sell sets of just the new figures.

Just scored a nice haul at 2nd and Charles. I got XMOW Deapool (single carded), IM2 Deluxe War Machine, and a Hand Ninja. All carded. That War Machine is actually a great sculpt, it just needs ball shoulders and hips. He also has the best shoulder cannons of any of the movie Rhodeys.

I also filled a bunch of holes in my comic collection. Their $1 comic rack had a ton of Nightstalkers and Hellstorms. They had a bunch of Skottie Young variants, all mint and at cover price. I finally found a copy of The Call #3 (just need 1,2 and 4 now) and they had a few Official Handbook issues that I've been needing. Great day all around.