3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Didn't someone on here have issues with Fedex earlier? My set of wave 1 shipped from BBTS on Tuesday. It's now 2 hours from my house. The estimated delivery is next Wednesday. I realize that I'm not the only person on their route, but does it really take a week to move a package 2 hours?

I hate FedEx. On two separate occasions I have ordered very expensive items and they seemingly did all they could to not deliver them. One was a computer where I watched them drive past my house after staying home all day and two minutes later the tracker said I wasn't home (they never stopped). The other was a tv I bought a couple months ago that they apparently wanted to keep hostage. Hate FedEx. UPS I have absolutely no problems with.

Add me to the list of discontented fedex customers...Fedex was supposed to deliver my MS Thanos package. My wife is at home all day. Check the tracking and it says delivered but wife said nobody came by or left anything at the door. Call in and they open a trace, week later they call to inform me the package is lost!! Good thing Target shipped me a replacement for free but I can imagine if it was a BBTS or other private sellers, I would have been out of some money....

Didn't someone on here have issues with Fedex earlier? My set of wave 1 shipped from BBTS on Tuesday. It's now 2 hours from my house. The estimated delivery is next Wednesday. I realize that I'm not the only person on their route, but does it really take a week to move a package 2 hours?

I had an issue. FedEx shipped my stuff from Wisconsin to Minnosota (opposite direction) and then to Chicago (an hour from my house) and then back to WISCONSIN before sending it to me. It must have passed my house twice (I'm not being hyperbolic there) before getting to me.

Didn't want to start a whole thread for this, but if any of you guys are in the SC/GA/NC area, there's a con tomorrow in Greenville, SC.

http://sccomicon.com/

The guy who runs it also runs one of my local comic book stores. This is their second year doing the con and it was a lot of fun last year.

Were there a lot of vendors with toys there last year (or expected this year)?

Didn't want to start a whole thread for this, but if any of you guys are in the SC/GA/NC area, there's a con tomorrow in Greenville, SC.

http://sccomicon.com/

The guy who runs it also runs one of my local comic book stores. This is their second year doing the con and it was a lot of fun last year.

Were there a lot of vendors with toys there last year (or expected this year)?

There were tons of toy vendors last year. Very little in the way of MU, but that's mostly because everyone was selling Legends and 90's Toy Biz stuff.

I went ahead and bought a Vulture and Shanna off chinabay, don't really care that they didn't have Doc Ock, my showdown doc ock /w modded bendy arms is way better then the pin headed abomination that is the infinite series one. Just waiting on frost and executioner and maybe korg and I might be done with line. Don't really see must have figures left anyway.

I still haven't managed to score Bishop and Black Cat off of hts. :(

On the positive side, I was able to order both version of Sandman and Beast. Which, really, is probably more important as a collector, since they're less likely to repack the "variant" versions of Sandman and Beast.

They're back up for pre-order on HTS again this morning as of 9:00 AM EST

I still haven't managed to score Bishop and Black Cat off of hts. :(

On the positive side, I was able to order both version of Sandman and Beast. Which, really, is probably more important as a collector, since they're less likely to repack the "variant" versions of Sandman and Beast.

They're back up for pre-order on HTS again this morning as of 9:00 AM EST

HTS code: "Spring15" should currently be active.

For those that have ordered figures off chinabay before, how long does it take for them to ship? Or do they even use tracking at all?

The few times I've ordered (usually from Happy), it's taken close to a month from shipping to delivery. It takes a day or two to ship and the tracking is through various Chinese companies that may or may not update.

For those that have ordered figures off chinabay before, how long does it take for them to ship? Or do they even use tracking at all?

The same with me as Stitch pointed out. It takes to about a month. Usually when I buy from them I don't spend much and willing to loose that money if something goes wrong but so far no problems.

Got the Beast wave in last night. Opened all the ones that are not re-released. The chest articulation on my variant Sandman is loose. The left leg on my regular Sandman is loose, so I can't pose him properly.

Other than that, I like the wave. I think the colors are an improvement at least. Big Time Spidey and Bishop look good, even if they have less articulation. Price is still the major drawback and if wouldn't surprise me if it was intentional on Hasbro's part. The bios on the back are short and I find it laughable that the back of the pacjaging has a spot for what the package includes, which 99% of the time is just the figure and no accessories.