3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hey we have 666 pages! Anywhoo, I went looking for the new MI figures in the wild (I want some spare Sandman variants to use as sand golems). No luck there, but I found the Toad amiibo. Stopped by Walmart for groceries and I almost had a heart attack when I saw that all of their Disney Infinity figures are clearanced out. $4 for each figure, $15 for each playset. I grabbed every Marvel figure they had.

BBTS just emailed me saying they had to cancel my pre-orders for the Meta Knight and Rosalina amiibo figures. I'm really pissed. I pre-ordered so I wouldn't have to camp out at Target and Best Buy. I'm now SOL unless I pay scalper prices. Anyone have have a spare that they could hook me up with?

I'll take a look tomorrow while I'm out.

EDIT: No luck at either Target, TRU, or Walmart.

BBTS just emailed me saying they had to cancel my pre-orders for the Meta Knight and Rosalina amiibo figures. I'm really pissed. I pre-ordered so I wouldn't have to camp out at Target and Best Buy. I'm now SOL unless I pay scalper prices. Anyone have have a spare that they could hook me up with?

I'll take a look tomorrow while I'm out.

EDIT: No luck at either Target, TRU, or Walmart.

Thanks anyway. They were exclusives and they went fast. And now today, Nintendo announced that the Ness figure will be a Gamestop exclusive. Nintendo is making it very difficult to collect this line. They're taking notes from Hasbro...

Got my HTS shipment today... glad I'm an opener because those packages were ROUGH.

Love gray Beast...but man.. a wait joint of some kind and a hinge neck would have been great. (I may mod him to have a hinge neck)

I got Sandy Sandman (reg. is in my pile of loot at BBTS) and his torso is a bit loose (I've heard people having that complaint), it's because the arms are too heavy.

Masterson Thor is nice. It actually makes me want to put together an Infinity Gauntlet scene with the appropriate figures.

Picked up 2xBishop & Black Cat at the Target in Lakewood, WA. There was still 2xBeast (blue), Sandman (human), Sandman(sandy), Daredevil, Hawkeye, Big Time Spidey. I also found the whole wave at my LCS. Bishop is really, really tall!!! he towers over every other figure except Ares and a few others.

Got MI Vulture and Shanna today.

Shanna is cool, she even gots a knife sheath to hold her knife.

Vulture is cool too, but damn they screwed up with his wings. The slots are in a position that he can only really pose like on the solicits. Any other way he looks awkward. They are not positioned like MU Falcon.

I got mine also and the same thing. I can not get his wings to go in at all. But I am still happy to have him. This completes my collection. I may or may not get Emma. Depends on how hard to find she is and the price.

Vulture is cool too, but damn they screwed up with his wings. The slots are in a position that he can only really pose like on the solicits. Any other way he looks awkward. They are not positioned like MU Falcon.

I got mine also and the same thing. I can not get his wings to go in at all. But I am still happy to have him. This completes my collection. I may or may not get Emma. Depends on how hard to find she is and the price.

She will turn up on china eBay soon.

Yea hes still cool, replaced the custom I had.