3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I just ordered the 5 figures off Dorkside for $13.99 each. Had to get Shanna because of 7 Little Superheroes (Spiderman and his amazing friends), Thunderstrike because I'm a sucker for anything Thor related, Doc Ock was a hard buy because I already have the Showdown version and feel it looks better but I still bought it, Vulture I already made a custom that I think looks better but again I bought it and Daredevil I had the figure wearing that outfit from the old Toybiz line when I was younger so I got it. Overall I didn't feel great about the purchase, but the price was pretty good.

shouldn't wave two be in stores by now?

I do not have a store within 45 minutes of me that sells them anymore. So an hour and a half round trip to possibly fine something are days of the past for me. In case anybody is wondering I have a Wal-Mart and K-Mart within 10 minutes of my house. Multiple Targets and Toys R Us can be found 45 minutes to an hour and half away from me. Online is my way to shop.

The last wave my Wal-Mart carried was Jubilee wave and the last wave my K-Mart carried was the Union Jack wave.

shouldn't wave two be in stores by now?

I do not have a store within 45 minutes of me that sells them anymore. So an hour and a half round trip to possibly fine something are days of the past for me. In case anybody is wondering I have a Wal-Mart and K-Mart within 10 minutes of my house. Multiple Targets and Toys R Us can be found 45 minutes to an hour and half away from me. Online is my way to shop.

The last wave my Wal-Mart carried was Jubilee wave and the last wave my K-Mart carried was the Union Jack wave.

Kmart was starting to carry them again but I only saw the remnants of one wave once.

Just got my Thunderstrike in the mail. My birthday is in a few weeks, so this was my gift to myself. I'm not a toy collector, but I got the 3.75" Thor and Beta Ray Bill when they first came out, and its nice to have my own complete Thor Corps!

I had read about this when lurking on here, but the articulation is much less on this line now. Other than that the quality is still pretty nice. I really only miss having more articulation in the arms... I never really cared about that thigh swivel, but the shoulder/elbow/wrist movement is annoying on this. However, since I will just keep him in this "hammer held high" pose for all eternity, its not too big a deal.
PS I'm pretty sure that Thunderstrike is a lefty, so it would have been a cool detail for them to have had his right hand closed and left hand open for the mace. However, that's a really in the weeds thing to know so I wouldn't expect it, and I suspect not even the current bigwigs at Marvel know that detail....

I know it's off topic, but does anyone else here collect amiibo? Have you seen the Amazon announcement about the new figures releasing tomorrow? Holy freaking crap. They're opening 30 minute windows where each figure will be available for preorder due to "limited stock". I was really excited about these, but the last two months have killed my enthusiasm for amiibo and most things Nintendo related. Nintendo fans got burned pretty badly with these. Even Hasbro isn't screwing up this badly.

I also started collecting Disney Infinity a few months back. With two exceptions (Syndrome and Randall), I was able to find every figure in stores with no hassle. This includes 2 year old figures and store exclusives. What's your excuse Nintendo?

Yup! Today I ordered her, Ultimate Spidey (so glad they re-released him!), and Armored Daredevil. Now I'll have the whole wave. I debated waiting until my first order from hts arrived (with Vulture and the other 2), in hopes of getting a discount code, but I'm not always able to access a computer, and I would really hate to miss out on Shanna for $9.99. It's weird -- she isn't a character that I especially like, but because of the sculpt she's the one that I wanted the most from this wave. Plus I just think that it is really cool that she was a regular release and not an exclusive or anything -- it gives me hope that other somewhat more obscure female characters may also get figures in this line.

Had a root canal and I've been out of it for a few days. I know the Legends set got revealed, but we still haven't seen th MI exclusive yet right?

Ouch - sorry to hear. Do we even know they're doing one this year? Seems to me with the current state of the line it would likely be the first of their usual exclusives to scrap. Hope I'm wrong but it's a little odd we haven't seen or heard anything yet.

It also appears Mattel has no DC action figure exclusive, 6" or otherwise. The ML set looks great but it will likely be the only thing I purchase this year.