3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The only indication has been the white sleeved arm Ant-man figure on ebay. If it wasn't for an SDCC exclusive--the mystery is--what is it for?

How funny would it be if Hasbro caught on that we've been getting sneak peaks at the SDCC exclusive on eBay each year and they leaked this out intentionally just to screw with our heads?

The only indication has been the white sleeved arm Ant-man figure on ebay. If it wasn't for an SDCC exclusive--the mystery is--what is it for?

How funny would it be if Hasbro caught on that we've been getting sneak peaks at the SDCC exclusive on eBay each year and they leaked this out intentionally just to screw with our heads?

Sounds about right. ;)

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but Funko made a Deadpool chimichanga truck for their Pop Vinyl line. It comes with the regular Deadpool Pop figure (he's removable), and it is fairly closely in scale with MU. Here's a few pics:

xbk7lf.jpg

2rx7l39.jpg

Sorry they're a little dark. My phone's flash is on the fritz. I found it at 2nd and Charles, so I'd imagine that Books a Million and Barnes and Noble will get them too.

Got my figures from HTS yesterday. The promo code they sent is only good through Monday June 15th. Since I am not going to use it, I give this to my forum friends. First one to use it wins:

15% off one time use code:

8XNS94U

Used the code. Thanks a lot!

Got all six including Miles to get free shipping.

Nice. You owe me a beer ;)

only walmarts around me have had wave 4, the gotg wave.

just got the new wave on hts. really hope this doesn't turn out like last year, like others have said, but there's just so much wave 1 still everywhere. really hoping we get some kind of update on colossusnaught and northstar at sdcc, though. would be really nice to be able to get them, finally