3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Really, wave 3 at Wal-Mart and now Wave 2? Seems like we are going backwards.

At least the line is showing up in new places. That's a bit of a good sign.

Picked up the Legends Ant-Man today. I found the wave at 3 different TRU's and all of them had the whole wave minus Giant-Man. Either there are several big Giant-Man fans in my area, or the local scalper finally lost his marbles. Hording Giant-Man but leaving Bulldozer and Tiger Shark? The hell?

I found the Ant-Man set at TRU today. The ant's legs are insanely loose. On the flipside, the wings require a bit of force to plug them in. Seems like it's all or nothing with Hasbro huh? Scott's not a bad figure. The sculpt is a little weird, almost like the new guy was given this assignment. No wrist joints, and limited hip movement, but he's not bad.

I'd pass on that Giant Man/ Ant Man set too! LOL!

I was talking about the Antman set with him riding a big ant. I would love to have the Giant Man set from the SDCC but its too expensive for me. I did find a Marvel Legends Giant Man at Target just laying somewhere like someone thought about buying him but then changed their mind.

Not figures, but Marvel related. The new Blu-Rays for Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter are listed now on Amazon, but they are Amazon exclusives. That's a pretty ominous sign. I know everyone does streaming video or downloads, but I still buy seasons and movies on Blu-Ray. The writing's been on the wall for a while now regarding physical home video's demise, but I refuse to go all digital.

Not figures, but Marvel related. The new Blu-Rays for Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter are listed now on Amazon, but they are Amazon exclusives. That's a pretty ominous sign. I know everyone does streaming video or downloads, but I still buy seasons and movies on Blu-Ray. The writing's been on the wall for a while now regarding physical home video's demise, but I refuse to go all digital.

Blu rays are still popular. But TV shows are a harder sell on Blu-ray, I think, because of the high price. You can see that in anime. Fewer anime series are making it onto blu-ray. But I believe film is still doing well there.

And I know what you mean! I like holding the box for the movie in my hand. I don't like just having it all on a computer hard drive somewhere, or out in the cloud.

My local Target has some JL/Perez Beast figures on the pegs. No Shanna or Vulture or Armored Daredevil yet. I figure them appearing on the pegs is the only way I'll end up buying the latest wave.

I am the same way. I prefer DVDs and Blu-Ray. I am going to be up a creek when all of that becomes obs elite.