3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

It annoys me that people pay such ridiculous prices for things. It just inflates the market. I haven't been able to find a Death's Head Archangel or Astral Dr. Strange for under $40 (including shipping) on Ebay yet. To me, $40 is not at all a good price on a $10 item that came out only a few years ago.

On a positive note, my Ant-man SDCC sets came yesterday. The next-to-smallest Ant-man figure I found really disappointing -- no face at all. Not even painted on eye spots or anything. Lame, Hasbro. On the other hand, the big Giant-man figure is very cool.

It annoys me that people pay such ridiculous prices for things. It just inflates the market. I haven't been able to find a Death's Head Archangel or Astral Dr. Strange for under $40 (including shipping) on Ebay yet. To me, $40 is not at all a good price on a $10 item that came out only a few years ago.

On a positive note, my Ant-man SDCC sets came yesterday. The next-to-smallest Ant-man figure I found really disappointing -- no face at all. Not even painted on eye spots or anything. Lame, Hasbro. On the other hand, the big Giant-man figure is very cool.

I remember when the Strange wave was hitting and all I could find were Astral Strange's. It drove me nuts because I really wanted the plain version more. I only bought one Astral figure, but boy if I knew then what I know now...

I haven't even seen the wave solicited for pre-order let alone packaged. I'm actually kind of concerned.

I know wot u meen Thor-El. I'm kinda wishing I got the ones I wanted loose from eBay. Have they ever got this far in to production then cancelled them? Hopefully we will have some news early next week. Maybe dracos will know some thing.

I haven't even seen the wave solicited for pre-order let alone packaged. I'm actually kind of concerned.

I know wot u meen Thor-El. I'm kinda wishing I got the ones I wanted loose from eBay. Have they ever got this far in to production then cancelled them? Hopefully we will have some news early next week. Maybe dracos will know some thing.

I think they are coming. If they are being sold loose on Ebay then its a matter of weeks.

Yup, even the re-packed Omega Red was awesome for me, because I hadn't been able to score him even though I did a lot of shopping around and kept trying and trying to buy him on Hasbro's site. My fav wave before that was the one that gave us Nighthawk (still a fav figure), Hercules, Nova, Puck and Angel.

No need to be defensive about the Bishop figure, QthaGreat. He's a major character and I think that the figure -- while not perfect -- really looks cool. I was also very excited to add him to my collection, even though he's not at all one of my fav X-men. Heck, that whole wave was actually pretty cool, even with the reduced articulation.

Three years of waiting over. Though it was sort of ironic that I had an extra three days waiting after the package cleared customs. It was literally an hour away from me for the past few days. But at last! Emma Frost!:

IMG_3366.jpg
IMG_3367.jpg
The new Chameleon body is awful, but it'll work for Osborne. And I was able to replace the head on custom Chameleon I'd bought so yay:
IMG_3370.jpg

wedge: It's not certain. There was the Wal*Mart planogram but employees apparently plugged the UPC in and it's the current Black Series. So either Hasbro is continuing Black series and adding TFA (sadly likely knowing them) or they are just the old figures soon to be phased out. I'm hopeful since there is still a Ceremony Leia in limbo that they are just going to add some TFA into Black Series 3 3/4 and that'll be it.

However, even if that is the case, this is still the red headed stepchild of the line instead of what was once the centerpiece. And that's just depressing.

Emma and Northstar feel like the true end of an era now that I have them in hand. And it's highlighted by how awful Chameleon is. I kept saying Emma and done and I am seriously thinking that may be the case, especially if this is the future Hasbro is forcing on us.