3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I ordered the Shanna wave online because I figured they'd never show up at retail. Months later, TRU is still restocking the Sandman wave so I think I made the right call.

I had a decent Star Wars haul today though. I finally found a decently painted Finn as well as a Snowtrooper and a Flametrooper. Kmart also had a Zeb/Chopper 2-pack hanging around so I finally got to cross Chopper off my list.

• 2 weeks later...

I hadn't been shopping in a while and ended up at a Target that I tend to have good luck at. I thought "Oh I might as well check to see if they have the A:AoU Vision figure but I probably missed out.".... I had not, two figures in on the peg, there he was.

I agree with people who say the figure is pretty impressive on its own even with the 5 poa. He look nice and I haven't decided if I'm going to cut him up for a custom super-articulated version.

I still haven't seen a Cap that didn't have messed up eyes, so I probably will skip doing a custom in that uniform.

I hadn't been shopping in a while and ended up at a Target that I tend to have good luck at. I thought "Oh I might as well check to see if they have the A:AoU Vision figure but I probably missed out.".... I had not, two figures in on the peg, there he was.

I agree with people who say the figure is pretty impressive on its own even with the 5 poa. He look nice and I haven't decided if I'm going to cut him up for a custom super-articulated version.

I still haven't seen a Cap that didn't have messed up eyes, so I probably will skip doing a custom in that uniform.

Wedge1968 hooked me up with a Vision a few weeks back. Thanks Wedge! Articulation aside, he actually has a decent sculpt. The color scheme looks a little weird compared to the comic version, but he's like that in the movie as well. Only real negative is that the cape billows a little too far out. Still though, he looks amazing in a group shot.

Yup. I (finally) ordered Emma and Deadpool. I'm going hold off on Korg for a bit to see if another discount code happens. Now I just need Northstar. I haven't decided if I'll order Chameleon at the same time, or put him off for later as well. Good to see that they're finally showing up on hts.
Now that hts is also charging $12.99/figure, would I have been able to get them cheaper elsewhere?

In related news, the wave with Triton, Ulik, etc still aren't showing up in my store's computer. I wonder if Hasbro will actually do a "real" re-brand this time, and they'll turn up under a new listing, instead of "Marvel Universe" (which is where I found the info on all the newest stuff such as the Bishop wave, confirmation of Emma's release, etc.)

In related news, the wave with Triton, Ulik, etc still aren't showing up in my store's computer. I wonder if Hasbro will actually do a "real" re-brand this time, and they'll turn up under a new listing, instead of "Marvel Universe" (which is where I found the info on all the newest stuff such as the Bishop wave, confirmation of Emma's release, etc.)

They are now officially "Marvel Legends". The packaging shown at NYCC confirms the name change. This will in no way, shape, form, or fashion cause any amount of confusion at retail. Nope, none at all...

Thanks for your efforts in this area! Hopefully they will pop up soon. I think we can rest assured those are 2016 releases at this point.

My preorder at Dorkside still hasn't shipped. I'm really tempted to cancel and go through the HTS, but then, I'd be short Colossus and Northstar. If I had known, I would have grabbed those two at my LCS when nobody was touching those two.

I am in the same boat Wedge, what was originally advertised as a September shipment, was pushed to an October date, then bumped to November, and here we are at the end of November with no word on these preorders shipping. What makes matters worse is another online retailer received their shipment and have them advertised as in stock. I have been tempted to cancel and order through them, but have never yet had reason to doubt Dorkside when ordering through them. One can't help but feel that Hasbro's distribution is the cause in the problems here.

My LCS told me they ordered a case or two of these, so I figure if they get them before Dorkside,then I can pick them up and cancel at that point.

Of course this kind of nonsense would happen with the Emma Frost Colosonaught, Northstar figures -that everyone has already been (with good reason) skeptical about them actually being released.

Thar's crazy By me they came in stock, sold out and came back in stock and sold out already except for a couple Northstars and Colossusnauts. Be on point when you see them, dunno why but The Blue, yellow Deadpools are hard as heck to even see on the pegs.. Followed by Emma then the rest. Good luck on the hunt guys. I'm sure The big chains are just sitting on alot of these for X-mas sales... Soon some areas will probably be drowning in this wave.

I posted this in another thread, but it really bears repeating:

I've said this before, but all USA collectors should bite the bullet and consider this an online-only toyline. It sucks and it's not ideal, but it seems to be the only way to guarantee you get the figures. Waiting for HTS is a gamble. They may sell out before you can order or they may not even put them up. Stores like BBTS, EE, and Dorkside seem to be the safest way to go. Don't like shipping costs? Tough. I guess you have to do without. Hell, it's cheaper to buy a set online and pay shipping and a slight markup than it is to drive around from store to store and constantly leave empty-handed.

I don't mean to be rude, but I see a lot of posts about people not finding theses in stores and how HTS isn't putting new waves up. Some of us have had these for weeks. You will not find these at normal brick and mortar stores. The past few years have shown that they get the first and maybe the last waves but that's it. If you want these figures, order online (and don't wait for HTS).