3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Has anyone ever seen this Lizard figure before? What line is it from? It does look like 3.75 scale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Mix-Lot-Spiderman-Dare-Devil-Lot-of-7-Figures-3-75-3-3-4-/231809123210?hash=item35f8e6838a:g:xb0AAOSwoydWkdMW

I believe that is from the 5" Spider-Man 3 line. It should scale nicely with MU

post-18874-0-63332000-1452618308_thumb.jpeg

So with the Powerball being 1.4 billion and all, I've decided to buy a few tickets. It's something like 800 million after taxes. If I win, I'm totally calling up Hasbro with a list of demands. You guys want Kingpin? Howard the Duck? Forbush Man? Butt naked Mary Jane? Done...

Vitruvian HACKS and Marauder Gunrunners were started with far less capital via Kickstarter. With this weeks's Powerball kind of money, I would make a new line aimed at collectors and customizers. Maybe drag Boss Fight to bigger heights. Maybe get a couple of underused franchises and revitalize the 3.75" fandom.

Perhaps literary rights - Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E. Howard, H.G. Wells, public domain superheroes - to cover the basic archetypes of sci-fi and fantasy. It may be a break-even or slight money loser, But I could afford it.

So with the Powerball being 1.4 billion and all, I've decided to buy a few tickets. It's something like 800 million after taxes. If I win, I'm totally calling up Hasbro with a list of demands. You guys want Kingpin? Howard the Duck? Forbush Man? Butt naked Mary Jane? Done...

Vitruvian HACKS and Marauder Gunrunners were started with far less capital via Kickstarter. With this weeks's Powerball kind of money, I would make a new line aimed at collectors and customizers. Maybe drag Boss Fight to bigger heights. Maybe get a couple of underused franchises and revitalize the 3.75" fandom.

Perhaps literary rights - Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E. Howard, H.G. Wells, public domain superheroes - to cover the basic archetypes of sci-fi and fantasy. It may be a break-even or slight money loser, But I could afford it.

Oh man that would be awesome. Plus Hasbro probably can't give us 3.75" figures of Conan or Red Sonja so this would be a nice way to sneak them in. That settles it, we all pool our cash for lotto tickets and set up shop with the winnings.

I really don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, this means case packs should no longer contain extras, meaning lower prices overall as e-tailers won't have as many leftovers as before. On the other hand, this has potential to make every figure slightly rarer than normal as they will all be one per case. I also feel that Hasbro has cut down the number of figures per case as a last-ditch effort to appeal to retailers. $104 isn't too bad since you don't have to factor in gas driving around looking for these.

I actually like the one per case (as you can just buy a case and be done) but I don't like the repacks. I don't need another House of M Spidey and does anyone happen to know the differences between that Black Panther and ones that were previously released?

From what I can tell, it is the TRU light-up base version without the metallic wash.

Has anyone ever seen this Lizard figure before? What line is it from? It does look like 3.75 scale

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Mix-Lot-Spiderman-Dare-Devil-Lot-of-7-Figures-3-75-3-3-4-/231809123210?hash=item35f8e6838a:g:xb0AAOSwoydWkdMW

I believe that is from the 5" Spider-Man 3 line. It should scale nicely with MU

I stand corrected. Not sure where that Lizard is from then. Is it the 6" classics figure from 2011? It looks a little small for that.

Picked up ulik new cap marvel and complete yondu on ebay from a china seller since they were complete

Will waiting for it apperance iron man, triton and spiderman noir to hit stateside before I snag them

Richard, have you ever had an issues with quality from Your China purchases?

I just bought Triton and Ms Marvel as the prices were pretty decent and below what I would pay at retail.