3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found the two-packs at Wal-Mart. Bought all three. Sculpt wise, I think Captain America Falcon is the weakest. Thor Odinson is ok, but Jane Foster Thor is fantastic. I can't understand why they gave Jane double jointed elbows, but not Odinson. You can barely move his elbow anywhere!

Two things that are wonky with my figures. Superior Iron Man's right leg fell off at the thigh cut. It's loose there, but it does peg back in. Also, the right arm of my Captain America Falcon is extremely loose. It twirls all the way around in the socket.

The Jane Thor 2 pack always seems to sell out the fastest I've seen around here.

The Shield Bearers sell out the weakest

So much so I waited 2 weeks to pick one up for Myself and it was still there on the pegs where I left it.

I prefer the 2 packs even at 19.99 a piece plus tax they still a fantastic deal versus the singles that are hovering at that 15 dollar range.

And even get a comic... Not bad at all

I am extremely frustrated. I have been to 6 different Walmarts and the Toys R Us in my area and have not seen hyde or hair of the 2 packs. To make matters worse, it appears as if the resets will not include any space for the 3 and 3/4 line. Is anyone else having this issue? It seems as if these are popping up all around, but non have shown up in the immediate area.

I am extremely frustrated. I have been to 6 different Walmarts and the Toys R Us in my area and have not seen hyde or hair of the 2 packs. To make matters worse, it appears as if the resets will not include any space for the 3 and 3/4 line. Is anyone else having this issue? It seems as if these are popping up all around, but non have shown up in the immediate area.

Are you in a small town? I've noticed that the smaller Walmarts and the minor TRU's in my area haven't gotten these yet.

If anyones looking for the two packs, I just got mine from the site that used to be wbcollect: http://www.theyreactionfigures.com/375-scale-figures-super-heroes-villains-marvel-legends-universe/marvel-legends-series-comic-pack-set-of-3---2-pack-375-action-figures

Ordered friday and got it on monday. I am in the Northeast so thats probably why it came so quickly but its below what it'd cost in the stores and saves me a trip. Ive had problems with the old site like a lot of people but I just kept sending him an email and eventually i'd get my stuff like 2-3 weeks later.

AVUEoMll.jpg

I live near Myrtle Beach in SC.

Our TRU is too small for the area and I have been to 6 different area Walmarts and 2 Targets as well as multiple trips to our TRU resulting in no sightings.

I heard Charlotte NC (3 hours Northwest of here) had a sighting and was told these were spotted outside of Charleston SC (2-3 hours south of this location) at a Target this past weekend. Many local stores have finished their inventory and appear to be resetting with a lot of Batman vs Superman, but on the reset lists at the Walmart there is no mention of the 2 packs in sight.

The local TRU yesterday showed 2-3 empty pegs for the 2 pack Marvel Legends (with a sticker on it that had a handwritten "2/22" on it) and another 2 for the Captain America, but when asked about these the kid stocking the shelves kind of blew me off saying "yeah, this just is product that is out of stock at the moment". Not really knowing what he was talking about, nor attempting to understand my question...just giving me any answer to get me to not bother him as he stocked DVD's and Blu Rays that no one purchases from them anyway.

Thanks for the link to the site, I checked it out, but they must be out of the two packs.

It seems feast or famine in my area...when the 50th Joe line came out, I called TRU almost bi-weekly to ask "did a truck come in? Did you get GIJoe figures?" but for two months there was nothing...then they arrived and some sat on the shelves for weeks while others sold right away.

I get that we are at the coast, but Charleston is a major shipping hub and if inventory is finding it's way all around us, I can't understand how we are not benefiting. One would think with the amount of Walmarts in the area that they would at least aim to supply one or two of the stores, right?

Was out this evening- stopped at TRU to see if they had the comic packs... No luck, but they did have several blank spaces for them... I did pick up the CA: Civil War motorcycle... 2 things i noticed- #1- the big is pretty big! # 2 Cap has GIANT HANDS!!!! I thought I saw some where that this is the same figure as the Falcon cap. If that's the case, does The Fal- Cap have giant hands too?

Saw the 2 packs at walmart today while hunting for SW figures. After seeing them in person, I decided to skip them all. Will try to find Machine Man loose on Ebay but thats about it. I did pick up the Agent Venom vs Green Goblin 2 pack from the Ult. Spiderman 5" figures. Green Goblin is actually a good fit scalewise.

Found and bought Black Panther at my local comic book shop yesterday, they had Triton and Spiderman as well, but I passed on those. My local Targets are still stuck on Beast wave and Walmart and Toys R Us have tags for the new Infinite Legends and, in the case of TRU, had a few figures and the Civil War bike.

I grew tired of the frivolous hunt already so I ordered Captain Marvel and Yondu off TRU.Com

Maybe one of these days hunting will pay off at a brick and mortar store more than once a year.