3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I got the Civil War Cap with motorcycle set today. Incredibly good Chris Evans head sculpt and the overall buck isn't too bad. Those monkey hands really stand out here though. It's hard to pose him naturally because of the way his wrists are turned to hold the bike handles.

I concur!

Cap%20Cycle%20jump%20right%20b_zpss9axsv

I found the two packs as well. I was pretty surprised to see them at my local Toys R Us. I was not going to get any of them if I had to rely on Ebay. They were 19.99 so I only just grabbed the one I wanted most which was the Thor two pack. I hate to imagine what they are going for online. I did see some empty pegs for the 4 inch Legends figures when they arrive which is cool but they raised the price at Toys R Us to around 12 something. I may grab Gamora if I see her to complete my Guardians team. I did see the Cap with his motorcycle but passed. All that was in Northeast Texas.

I am pretty much done with this line but if I see any that catch my eye like that Thor two pack then I may pick some up. Prices are getting too insane.

I found the two packs as well. I was pretty surprised to see them at my local Toys R Us. I was not going to get any of them if I had to rely on Ebay. They were 19.99 so I only just grabbed the one I wanted most which was the Thor two pack. I hate to imagine what they are going for online. I did see some empty pegs for the 4 inch Legends figures when they arrive which is cool but they raised the price at Toys R Us to around 12 something. I may grab Gamora if I see her to complete my Guardians team. I did see the Cap with his motorcycle but passed. All that was in Northeast Texas.

I am pretty much done with this line but if I see any that catch my eye like that Thor two pack then I may pick some up. Prices are getting too insane.

I don't disagree with this, but the two-packs aren't bad price wise actually. $9.98 per figure beats the single carded $12.99

I don't disagree with this, but the two-packs aren't bad price wise actually. $9.98 per figure beats the single carded $12.99

Yeah, I just did not want the others. The Thor two pack was the only one that caught my eye.

So wave 1 was

3x MVL SHIELD WIELDING HEROES

2x MVL DEFENDERS OF ASGARD

3x MVL MECHANICAL MASTERS

NOW WAVE 2 is

2x MVL MECHANICAL MASTERS

2x MVL WEB SLINGERS

2x MVL SUPREME POWERS

2x MVL COSMIC MARVELS

Why is Marvel insistent on drowning us with Iron-Mans? Lol

Why not carry the Thor set over?

It was short packed last time and it's the must have of the sets imo

I would love a classic Shang-chi! How about a comic book pack with Shang-chi and Cat?

Concerning wave 2: It is annoying that they are still making the same old mistake of repacking things that will clog pegs. We'll see if I'm wrong, but I think it is waaaay too soon to repack that Iron Man set. It would have been much smarter to re-release the Deadpool/Taskmaster set (which was hard to find when it first came out).

Better yet -- Hasbro, how about giving us 4 new comic book packs per wave? I know, crazy talk.

Well, these finally hit in our area and I was able to find all three packs at a Target. I am surprised to say, that the figures I was not too excited for are actually as good if not better than the figures I was looking forward to. The articulation of course is still missing in my book, but a nice start. I made the obvious and simple mods to my Sam Wilson Cap.

post-55319-0-00980400-1457419033_thumb.jpeg

Wave 2 is showing up on ebay.

True, but they're from Chinabay. It's only a month til the legit versions show up here.

Wave 2 is showing up on ebay.

True, but they're from Chinabay. It's only a month til the legit versions show up here.
True,but they are good to get a good look at, as some of the sellers display multi angle pics.