3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Oooh I like how Falcon turned out. Hoping he pops up soon, along with the TRU 2-packs.

With Playmation being clearanced out of existence, I've been snatching up a few of the army builder figures (like the Ultron drone). One WM near me put the Ultron Prowler on clearance for $8. For that price, it's pretty cool and there's several uses for it in dioramas. I read in the instructions that it will track you down and "hunt" you through your house if you have the Playmation gear. I'm not gonna lie, that's awesome.

Stopped by a five below about 30 min from me and found pegs full of Ares, Antman, Omega Red and Valkyrie. My local store never got any in so I grabbed a bunch. Also picked up the Playmation Modok while I was there. Then I went across the street to a TRU and found wave 2 in abundance. Got my case last week so I passed but it was good to see them at retail. My TRU is always empty except for the 3 or 4 Hyperions hanging around.

Thanks for the reply, RandomlyWicked. :)

I'm beginning to think that it might be wisest to pick up Wave 2 online, since I don't want to miss out on Rage and the Vision. Still no sightings of them in my closest stores, though when I did a small roadtrip to a nearby city I saw that the Target there finally had gotten in Wave 1, which is some progress overall.

Still no wave 2 at my closest Toys R Us. I'm hoping that this will be the week. But what I'm really waiting for is wave 3 to get Quasar.

Bah! I went to Toys R Us and still nothing new. I asked the manager and she checked the computer, and it's showing 6 cases for their distribution center -- all probably still wave 1. :(

Is the Ant-Man a repaint (variant) or a straight repack?

Thanks for the reply, RandomlyWicked. :)

I'm beginning to think that it might be wisest to pick up Wave 2 online, since I don't want to miss out on Rage and the Vision. Still no sightings of them in my closest stores, though when I did a small roadtrip to a nearby city I saw that the Target there finally had gotten in Wave 1, which is some progress overall.

I hate to do this to Dracos (because he is an awesome guy on this forum....and I understand his pain and frustration), but I found the entire Wave 2 at my Toys R Us today,

I was surprised to see this, as my area is usually delayed in receiving product and I had not been to the TRU in almost a month. I was also surprised that they had more than one set of the wave. I did buy the last Gamora but I did see another Rage and Living Laser figure; I believe there were at least one or two of the Antman and Armored Spider-man; as well as a few Daredevils and Visions.

Out of panic I almost purchased the Wave off of BBTS, as they were no longer available from Dorkside toys but was waiting to make the purchase when I had the cash to deposit. I feared that if I did not hurry, that these figures may not be widely available and that they would be a Wave that was hard to find or caught up in some storage waiting for prior lines to clear out. But I am happy to now avoid the shipping fee for this Wave.