3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally got the Groot 2 pack at the con, cost me 20 bucks but better than trying to hunt them down retail....

Really unless you buying a Funko Pop, ML, High end figures/statues or like standing in lines you had to get tickets for by waiting in other lines. this NYCC is a bust for trying to collect MU scaled figures (for the most part) at a passable price.

But Pops seem to taken over, and while I can appreciate retro style figures... They should be a niche... not the market share of most stuff this scale. Cheaply made, half assed 3.75 figures seem to have become the norm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to my local toys r us over the weekend. For some reason they have started stoking the Emma frost wave. They never went past wave one of the comic packs or wave one of the singles! I've been reading my latest marvel comics and just noticed hasbro have been advertising the 6" legends figures(Dolls). Y can't they do the same for us? Who knows it might even lead to some interest from new collectors and stores might get to sell a phew more figures and hopefully get past stocking just the first wave each year!😡

HTS has the Guardians comic packs in stock $19.99

Gave myself an early Christmas present. I broke down and bought Fin Fang Foom from an ebay seller in China about 2 weeks ago. The price was decent and I was quite relieved when it arrived yesterday in very good condition. I can't wait to build a display around him when I get some time.

Been on vacation for a bit. Got back and I see nothing has changed. Stay classy Hasbro. I scored the new 5" Ultimate Spider-Man Vulture and he's pretty cool. I use him and the 5" Rhino as nightmare versions caused by one of Mysterio's illusions. I see they have a Carnage lined up for the first wave next year, so I'll be looking forward to him too.

Thanks for the tip illestr8r. I'll snag those if they are still in stock when I get paid Friday. Here's hoping.

Otherwise, it's all Spaceballs out here (ain't found $&%*)

HTS has the Guardians comic packs in stock $19.99

Gave myself an early Christmas present. I broke down and bought Fin Fang Foom from an ebay seller in China about 2 weeks ago. The price was decent and I was quite relieved when it arrived yesterday in very good condition. I can't wait to build a display around him when I get some time.

does he have any more?

Also forgot to mention walmart online has the Captain Marvel 2 pack for $13 and Black Panther for just over $6 if anyone is still looking for them. Alot of the ML 6" are on rollback as well for about $12.

It's pretty crazy actually. A 4" Hydro-Man or Morbius is $11.28 while most of the 6" X-men are $11.92!

@tellytubbygen no, not currently. I have gotten a few notices over the past weeks of relistings so there is a chance he'll have more. He was listing 1 a day at 1 point and selling them anywhere between 150-250, which isn't exactly cheap but still a lot better than 300 or over. If I get another notice I'll make sure to let you know.

Awesome! I just picked up 2 each of Black Panther, Hydro-man, Morbius, and the Groot comic pack for only $61 and change, including shipping. Thanks much Dohboy! :)

Here's hoping that Groot won't be the disappointment that Quasar is.

Even for only $11 each, I couldn't justify pulling the trigger on the Starlord/Gamora pack. At least not this close to the Christmas season. Too bad I was too late to get the Captain Marvel set, but I'm still one happy camper. All I'm missing now is Rogue and the Captain Marvel comic book pack (not counting the Starlord/Gamora pack, which I may not bother adding to my collection).

If anyone needs any of last year's waves, check Kmart. The ones around here did their big holiday reset and I'm seeing a ton of older MI figures pop up. Gamestops have also marked their figures down to $4.99 so they're worth a look too.

The first wave of Comic Packs are $6 too if you don't have them by now. However, I think you can only order two per order and they're sent out at random. (I picked up two of them when they were $10 and amazingly got the two I needed.)