3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

yeah, great looking but that Winged Ant was SOO Frustrating.

Even Gluing the Legs in place didn't help me much. first mount I liked in a long time I just chucked in a junk box in the closet.

Hope it was just a design flaw and yours come out better.

But on the plus Side I really liked the Ant-man figure.

Great to have a Scott next to Pym in my collection.

and btw nice Find.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I stopped by the local Meijers store and I scored my 2nd copy of the Captain Marvel comic book pack for only $5!!!!

They're having a special sale of half off of all of their clearance toys. Their 3.75 comic book packs were on clearance for $9.99, so half off of that was just 5 bucks! SCORE!!!!

They had their clearance stuff scattered all over their department -- on endcaps, in aisles, etc. I found the comic book packs sitting on a shelf in an aisle that had mostly clearance stuff. Too bad they didn't have any of the last wave (with the 2 Guardians of the Galaxy sets).

For those folks who have Meijers stores in their area and are interested, today (Saturday) is the last day of the sale.

16601698_10212454583222243_4810157974508

latest hauls....

finally got me one of those Maria Hill's from the old SDCC Carrier set via Ebay..some Storm Troopers and my newest collection of Kamen Rider Shodo , Tamashii nations Joining in

if anybody missing Maria Hill I think they still have her in stock and some Vision's too..all loose.

16601609_10212455459044138_2428882684802

Raiden And Golden Frieza joins up with My MU collection.

latest hauls....

finally got me one of those Maria Hill's from the old SDCC Carrier set via Ebay..some Storm Troopers and my newest collection of Kamen Rider Shodo , Tamashii nations Joining in

if anybody missing Maria Hill I think they still have her in stock and some Vision's too..all loose.

Raiden And Golden Frieza joins up with My MU collection.

What's the ebay link to Maria Hill and Vision?

I actually opened the helicarrier I've been sitting on, coincidentally, the same day my Hill arrived from China. I've compared both figures and the only differences I can tell is the face apps on the eBay one isn't quite as good (although mine isn't really that bad tbh) and the body looks a little bit less defined in the details. It takes a good eye to see the latter though. I wouldn't have even noticed unless someone else pointed it out in a different forum. Everything else is a 100% match - from the Hasbro copyright down to the number stamp on the leg.

• 2 weeks later...

Found the Maestro wave at my local Target. Picked up the whole wave. X-23 Wolverine is the best figure from this set. I really like Moon Knight's textured cape and hood too.

Spider-UK is probably the biggest disappointment. It's to be expected though, considering the buck he's on.

Here's hoping for a Spider-Gwen (even though I don't see the possibility of the line lasting much longer).

Damn some

Found the Maestro wave at my local Target. Picked up the whole wave. X-23 Wolverine is the best figure from this set. I really like Moon Knight's textured cape and hood too.

Spider-UK is probably the biggest disappointment. It's to be expected though, considering the buck he's on.

Here's hoping for a Spider-Gwen (even though I don't see the possibility of the line lasting much longer).

Damn beat me to the first sighting I got the new Iron Man in San Jose Cali target

I'm sorry, I know Target uses a DCPI # but don't know where to find it. I can give you the UPC #s if that helps?

6 3050949582 5 - Lady Deadpool

6 3050949583 2 - Maestro

6 3050949584 9 - Spidey UK

6 3050949585 6 - Iron Man

6 3050949586 3 - Wolverine

6 3050949587 0 - Moon Knight

Edit: I just checked my receipt and saw this #087061970 to the left of each item. I think that may be be the DCPI.

Target had them reg $12.99

I found Wolverine at my local Target while looking for 6 inch Cyclops, Polaris, and Dazzler. Thats the 3.75 female version. Tried to find Lady Deadpool but she was not there. I only grabbed 3.75 stuff now if I see it at the store. I may try and grab that Maria Hill in the future, thanks to whoever posted that.

Found the wave at a Target in NJ this morning.

And a big THANK YOU to the Target employee who neglected to take down the 50% off sign!

Same thing happened to me!

What's the DCPI number?

DPCI

Edit: I just checked my receipt and saw this #087-06-1970 to the left of each item. I think that may be be the DCPI.

Yes, thats it. I think the DPCI is the same as it was since MU wave 1!!