3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Oh yeah, btw I ordered both my Thor two packs and it only came out to $43.00 with free shipping. The only concern as mentioned above is the worry over the painted features, but it is a pretty decent price to pay to avoid having to try to get to the TRU before the scalpers. Also, the shipping is scheduled to arrive within the week.

From what I've seen in stores, you are really rolling the dice on Enchantress by buying her unseen like that. Hopefully her eyes turn out ok.

So on Stitches advice, I went to the local TRU today (and Target) to see if I could hand select a Enchantress/Executioner set with good paint apps. Now I had been told earlier this week that they had 6 (3 Thor sets/3 enchant sets), but they had to wait until 8/1/17 to sell. I went today at opening amongst other grown men looking for The Netflix 6 inch and Ninjago etc. they were unpacking boxes and did not have anything on the floor. So I had the manager and look up the R web number and she called back to have the stock workers check the stock rooms, but nothing. They told me the couldn't find them, even after I explained that I was told they had them but were not to sell them earlier in the week. Meanwhile their are other guys in plain clothes walking around the stock room-walking in before the store opened-now I don't want to be the conspiracy theorist and fall into the "they help out the scalpers" without evidence and proof, after all they could have been their to help unpack the truck and not in uniform (their incentive for working the overnight/morning hours) or they could have been the truck driver helping to unload the truck into the stock room. Did anybody else have this happen to them? I mean how does a store have something which they cannot put out until a set date, and then right when they open they don't have it, and all they can say is "we can't find it" , "maybe they never sent it". It doesn't seem right. Oh well, now I am happy I ordered from Target when I could.

That's some #$##, norin. I begged various TRU employees last week to break street date for me to no avail. Also, no one would "hold" one under a counter for me. Though one admitted that they would hold one for a "day" so I guess if I went yesterday, I could had one put aside but I was sick of going there.

Chances are you would have been disappointed by the eyeball paint apps even if you got one in person.

Also, my store did not have them on shelves either, but smooshed in a shopping cart of Thor 3 stuff that someone had to locate in the stock room.

That's some #$@#, norin. I begged various TRU employees last week to break street date for me to no avail. Also, no one would "hold" one under a counter for me. Though one admitted that they would hold one for a "day" so I guess if I went yesterday, I could had one put aside but I was sick of going there.

Chances are you would have been disappointed by the eyeball paint apps even if you got one in person.

Also, my store did not have them on shelves either, but smooshed in a shopping cart of Thor 3 stuff that someone had to locate in the stock room.

Thanks Prem, I wasn't going to get pissed off over a toy and make accusations (especially since the staff is usually so nice to me-perhaps they thought since I was there as they opened that I was a scalper and were less inclined to help). The sales lady who told me they had 6 also told me to call the night before at around 9:30 and ask them to hold the item for me (she was a very nice lady), which i did, but was told they were expecting the truck during the night and they didn't know what was going to be on the tuck. One of the other shoppers there was looking for the Marvel Legends Netflix figures, but they did not have those either.

At least I have one being delivered from Target this week (we shall wait to see how the paint apps appear-perhaps I will post when it arrives), and on top of it, I decided to pick up the Guardians Set while at TRU, so it wasn't a total waste of time.

ID TOYS have wave 2 of the single carded figures up for order.

Hawkins... POST LINKS. It's not really helpful otherwise.
I'm ever so sorry I don't know how to post links. Please find it in your heart to forgive my terrible computer skills. I figured given the name of the toy company ID TOYS would be have been enough to help any one be on there way to the riches that are MARVEL 3.75 action figures. I just figured people would read the post notice there wasn't a link and just google ID TOYS. But apparently you just got stumped wen there was no link. You must of sat there screaming at the computer screen "DAME YOU HAWKINS YOU HAVNT LEFT A FU&@ING LINK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIPHER THIS CRYPTIC FU@&ING POST!"

Like Axonrey said Google is a great aid in finding these darn fangled toy company's!

I found the 2 packs at a Target today (the same one that told me they weren't carrying that item and the other one was out of stock 4 days ago). Anyways, they had one Thor/Hulk set and two enchantress/e executioner sets. I picked up the executioner/enchantress set that had good paint apps (in case the other one I ordered comes in looking as Donkey-Punched as all these others).

You don't have Google?

http://www.idtoys.co.uk/marvel-legends-3-75-spiderman-2099/

I'll give you one, but your on your own for the rest.

I'm ever so sorry I don't know how to post links. Please find it in your heart to forgive my terrible computer skills. I figured given the name of the toy company ID TOYS would be have been enough to help any one be on there way to the riches that are MARVEL 3.75 action figures. I just figured people would read the post notice there wasn't a link and just google ID TOYS. But apparently you just got stumped wen there was no link. You must of sat there screaming at the computer screen "DAME YOU HAWKINS YOU HAVNT LEFT A FU&@ING LINK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIPHER THIS CRYPTIC FU@&ING POST!"

Like Axonrey said Google is a great aid in finding these darn fangled toy company's!

Oh I'm sorry--was the point to brag that you found them or was it to help the other people on the board?

Just post a link-be helpful.

some of us are just too lazy for google, alright?

found the thor packs. neither enchantress they had was great, but they weren't nearly as bad as the dr strange ones. i can live with how her eyes came out with the one i picked up

No,no, guys don't start bickering and arguing over small stuff, this is exactly what they want us to do! they are trying to break our 3 and 3/4 fellowship by delaying the product and creating stress and infighting amongst our group. Don't give in to their trickery and manipulation. Stahl and Falcon want to break up our combined fan strength so that there will be no one to lament the passing of the 3 and 3/4 line....do not allow them the satisfaction or ease,or else it will lead to their 6 inch domination of the world.

Seriously though, I saw Hawkins post this morning, and being a traitorous colonist, I had no concept of what an ID toys was, so I searched it on the ole search engine-no problem. DD was probably all excited to see some sign of life in the line and of course being the generous fella he is with sharing info, he set out to share his find. Good Form sir.

Push you down has a valid point too, albeit it could be approached a bit differently. Links are our friend and they create a sense of convenience for all of us. When possible please do remember to include a link, as it makes finding items so much more helpful. Especially with some of these online vendors and such. You have to scroll through pages of nonsense sometimes to find what you seek. Please be courteous and think, to include the damn link.

One has to appreciate axonrey and his "teach a man to fish" philosophy -bravo sir Excellent form.

And ssg just has our number with his "some of us are lazy statement", although I must say given the choice ALL of us would choose to be lazy and click the link.😁

Oh I'm sorry--was the point to brag that you found them or was it to help the other people on the board?

Just post a link-be helpful.

I don't know how you have perceived me as bragging by just stating that ID TOYS have wave 2 up for order. Again I'm sorry I don't know how to post links. Maybe by saying" nar nar na na nar I got these today" could be perceived as bragging. But I wouldn't do that. Good luck in your hunting. I was able to track these down by using google.

post-64455-0-13945100-1501750712_thumb.jpg

I found the 2 packs yesterday but they were quickly overshadowed by the boss fight and articulated icons figures waiting on my porch when I got home. TRU had 6 of each 2 pack and every 1 had issues. The best Enchantress also came with the worst Skurge. I picked out the best packs I could find and I'm happy to cross them off my list. In hindsight, I should have bought another Skurge for customs so I may go back today.

Wow, that's a retro Falcon costume... Don't need it but I Would buy it.

I think that's the modern new Falcon.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/9f/Joaquin_Torres_%28Earth-616%29_from_Captain_America_Sam_Wilson_Vol_1_6_002.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160204041206

Wow, that's a retro Falcon costume... Don't need it but I Would buy it.

I think that's the modern new Falcon.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/9f/Joaquin_Torres_%28Earth-616%29_from_Captain_America_Sam_Wilson_Vol_1_6_002.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160204041206

Yeah that who it looks like to me as well