3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I used to work at a Toys R Us and since I'm regularly in there I know the store manager and a bunch of other people. I was in there last weekend and talked to the manager. He said the stuff would start to be marked down this week but it's going to be a slow increase for the next 60 days. He said not only do they have to get rid of the stuff in their store but also all of the warehouses will need to get emptied and who knows what they are going to find in there? He also said that after 60 days there will probably be a final liquidation where they start selling all of the fixtures and whatnot. I am in Madison, WI

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/21/2018 at 10:19 PM, wedge1968 said:

I thought the others were not exclusive?  Am I wrong about that?

I have no idea. Hasbro had these out at SDCC, but I haven't seen anyone mention them being exclusives anywhere. I just assumed they'd hit Gamestop too seeing how Ddhawkins found them sold together on eBay. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Hasbro doesn't even know where they'll end up :biggrin:

13 hours ago, stitch13 said:

I have no idea. Hasbro had these out at SDCC, but I haven't seen anyone mention them being exclusives anywhere. I just assumed they'd hit Gamestop too seeing how Ddhawkins found them sold together on eBay. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Hasbro doesn't even know where they'll end up :biggrin:

Hi stitch. I didn't get the two packs on eBay. I'm sorry I don't know how to do links but they are available from ID TOYS. They are based in the u.k but do ship internationally. It's the only place I've seen any of em turn up. I hope it's helpful.

I just got back from Meijer, where I found all three 2-packs.  I have yet to open the one with the Collector, but I like them so far (although the leg on my Spider-Man is a little wonky).

After lunch, I have to rush off to GameStop to cancel my preorder and get my $5 back.

If you have a Meijer in your area, you might want to check.

8 hours ago, wedge1968 said:

I just got back from Meijer, where I found all three 2-packs.  I have yet to open the one with the Collector, but I like them so far (although the leg on my Spider-Man is a little wonky).

After lunch, I have to rush off to GameStop to cancel my preorder and get my $5 back.

If you have a Meijer in your area, you might want to check.

So the Spidey set isn't a Gamestop exclusive? Between this and the recent TVC Island Rey debacle, Hasbro really needs to stop 3.75" exclusives until they can sort themselves out.

And thanks ddhawkins. I assumed eBay but didn't know.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, stitch13 said:

So the Spidey set isn't a Gamestop exclusive? Between this and the recent TVC Island Rey debacle, Hasbro really needs to stop 3.75" exclusives until they can sort themselves out.

And thanks ddhawkins. I assumed eBay but didn't know.

Indeed!
I also found the Gamerverse sets. I got Mr. Negative/Spidey & 2x Ryu/Black Widow.
The Spidey set is not a Gamestop exclusive. I don't know how that came about. My theory is they were supposed to get them "first" but either Hasbro or Gamestop dropped the ball on that.

attachment.php?attachmentid=50332&stc=1&
attachment.php?attachmentid=50333&stc=1&
attachment.php?attachmentid=50331&stc=1&