3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Would it make us just as bad if we all bought up every single variant and htf figure we saw and used them to trade and sell to other forum members? (for retail price of course) We'd still be hurting non-forum going regular collectors, but we'd be screwing over scalpers too!

that really isn't my motivation at all. it wouldn't be so bad if Hasbro just released enough stock so that people can get what they want and remain interested in their product. this is getting slightly frustrating to have to resort to buy a figure for well ove double what the retail price would be just because of low production and quantity.

I've been checking the local targets (6 of them) every 2-3 days for the last 3 weeks. all are low on inventory (most have four pegs and about 8-12 figs), but two have had 4 and two figs respectively for the entire time. I don't get it. how do you not order new figures in when the inventories are that low? I'm going to buy the remaining figs from those two stores and return them elswhere just to see if they order some in. I don't know anything about managing retail, but I do know you can't sell it if you don't have it. Sheez.

No prob. I'm still looking. Hope to find another Frost Giant or Capt America figures. Also, Thor's cape doesn't stay on for #$@#.

The Cap figures aren't supposed to be out until May, but I'm hoping the slip out a little earlier as well.

Right now it looks like all my stores are holding to the street date, so it'll be a long 12 days wait for the Thor and Pirates 4 figures :/

No luck here in ATL either. Was hoping that with the Marvel vs Capcom promotion that Target would have some new stock but no dice. Went to 6 Targets in the North Atlanta area and 3 Wal Marts and nothing. I did see a coupla Ghost Riders and Constrictors and one Dark Hawkeye, those were the only ones remotely rare in this area. I havent seen any of the revision wave at Wal-Mart at all so I think i'm gonna take a break ...maybe just go hunting once a week :unsure:

Ok so after all my bitching and moaning I hit the mother load. Went to a Target and a Walmart and found 12 figures I was looking for.

Constrictor

Iron Man 2020

Yellow Jacket

Kitty Pryde

Red Hulk

Archangel - Pumped about this one.

Union Jack

Bucky

Bullseye

Mystique

Dark Daredevil X2

Dark Mrs Marvel

I left behind:

another Dark Daredevil (I almost got all three but I didn't want to be greedy)

Iron Patriot

Havok

Captain Britain

Ghost Rider

Constrictor

Bullseye

Kitty Pryde

Union Jack

Multiple Man

and I think that's it.

If anyone is looking to trade for a Dark Daredevil or any of the other figures I left behind let me know. I'll see if I can go back and grab them. I'm not looking to make money off of it but if anyone has a Vision (clear or reg) or a Warpath variant PM me!

post-27919-1297999750_thumb.jpg

Isnt it funny that the DD mold is sooooo panned for being horrible yet Variant DD is hard to find.....I swear stick Variant in front of it and BAM!!!

Im at my wits end about this......I want Warpath and DD but keep finding everything else but.....

It's weird. I really don't think the DD mold is bad at all. I don't think it's appropraite for some they've used it on (magneto, reed, punisher), but I do like it for others (DD, Bucky Cap). On the other hand i think the black Spidey buck is horrible, but no one else seems to say much about it and it's used on so many figures that, if I didn't like the character so much (Nightcrawler, Archangel, Torch) I'd never own a figure that uses it.

Ok so after all my bitching and moaning I hit the mother load. Went to a Target and a Walmart and found 12 figures I was looking for.

Constrictor

Iron Man 2020

Yellow Jacket

Kitty Pryde

Red Hulk

Archangel - Pumped about this one.

Union Jack

Bucky

Bullseye

Mystique

Dark Daredevil X2

Dark Mrs Marvel

I left behind:

another Dark Daredevil (I almost got all three but I didn't want to be greedy)

Iron Patriot

Havok

Captain Britain

Ghost Rider

Constrictor

Bullseye

Kitty Pryde

Union Jack

Multiple Man

and I think that's it.

If anyone is looking to trade for a Dark Daredevil or any of the other figures I left behind let me know. I'll see if I can go back and grab them. I'm not looking to make money off of it but if anyone has a Vision (clear or reg) or a Warpath variant PM me!

post-27919-1297999750_thumb.jpg

Nice haul!

I could use a Captain Britain and a Havok should you head back that way.

I don't have much for trade (World War Hulk, Green Hulk), but would pay you for them.

No biggie either way.

Thanks!

Isnt it funny that the DD mold is sooooo panned for being horrible yet Variant DD is hard to find.....I swear stick Variant in front of it and BAM!!!

Im at my wits end about this......I want Warpath and DD but keep finding everything else but.....

I have an extra if you want to trade!

Also I picked up an extra Mrs. Marvel today. PM me if anyone is interested.

Nice haul!

I don't have much for trade (World War Hulk, Green Hulk), but would pay you for them.

No biggie either way.

Thanks!

I'll try to head back there this weekend. I think they had a few CB and Havoks so hopefully they'll still be there.

I have an extra if you want to trade!

Also I picked up an extra Mrs. Marvel today. PM me if anyone is interested.

What do you need?

Nice haul!

No biggie either way.

Thanks!

I'll try to head back there this weekend. I think they had a few CB and Havoks so hopefully they'll still be there.

Rock on - thanks dude!

Hello everyone I'm new to the forum hope to make alot of friends in here just to let you guys know I have a captain Britain ,mystique ,Thanos, captain marvel,spider woman, WW Hulk and a XMO Deadpool for trade I'm looking for bullseye , dark ms marvel and variant warpath

Welcome! Wish I had extras of your wants - not only do I need those, but I need the Capt. Britain and Mystique too.

Have fun!

okay so after going to three Walmarts and three Targets I came back with a Captain Marvel figure I have been missing. now if I can just find that pesky Spiderwoman!

Plenty of left overs at Targets from the MvC3 promotion but no variants in sight! nothing in the stockrooms though. They will probably get new odres after the promotion ends.

oh .....and if you live near Lancaster, TX right outside of Dallas, that Walmart is stacked with Mystique, Captain Britian, Super Skrull, Dark Hawkeye, Wrecker, Winter Soldier, Ghost Rider, Multiple Man, Green Hulk, Iron Patriot, Iron Spider, Colossus, AIM Soldier, Kitty Pryde, and X-Team Wolvie. They had a whole corner display dedicated to MU figures! the most I ver seen in one place at on time ever! has to be over 200 figures

still came away with nearly zip of what I needed! hahahaha ..... the search continues: Vision Variant, Warpath Variant, DD variant, Spiderwoman