3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just picked up the Frost Giant/ Loki Gigantic Battles pack, which is weird because we usually get everything last here in NEPA.

Wanna add an interesting note: the box has the HAMMER art and Norman Osborn on the back. I'm wondering if these were supposed to be out much sooner, but got delayed for the Thor movie?

Thanks, man I live right outside of Scranton and was able to pick one up last night becuase of your post. Thanks a lot for posting!

And I agree NEPA is usually the last place that something brand new will hit shelves.

Yeah, thanks for the post, I wanted to go last night, but my gf wouldnt let me....That being said I managed to get there today, and BOOM, they were both sitting there, I picked up one set of each, and another frost giant/loki for a fellow collector who lives in my area...

The bill foster/clor is okay...But the real WINNER here is the frost giant, and Loki, the Frost Giant/Loki is twice the size of the foster/clor...

But both look ripe!

Good luck guys!

Wow, I feel like I missed out on the Gigantic Battles. I actually went out to a bunch of Walmarts and had the worker scan the tags. They all came up as deleted/canceled or not in stock/in transit for the ones I went to and the other local ones. Then I see a listing for them on eBay from a town over!

These are already a headache. The first set was just as big of a headache, too. At that point, no Walmart around me had tags for them. I had a number, but all except one store didn't have any/not planning on getting any in. The one that did have them got them lost in the back room. It took more than an hour for them to find the figures!

I never saw any other ones until about six months later when I found a heavily damaged Skrull set in the clearance aisle at a random Walmart.

picked up a set of the gigantic battles today thanks to a heads up from hellseeker. thanks bro!!! :wink:

I went to three other walmarts and they all have 2 cases in transit, so it looks like these are shipping out everywere here. :biggrin:

also decided to stop at the greatest toy store ever BIG FUN ( www.bigfunbigfun.com ). they changed their G.I. Joe USS Flagg Diorama to a TMNT street and sewer diorama. I liked the G.I. Joe one better. But there is no better place to relive my childhood than walking through racks and racks and display after display of all the lines i used to play with.

There are two Bullseyes.

The first was released in Wave 1 back in February 2009. It has a fainter color of blue. I think it's the less appealing looking one of the two, but it's incredibly hard to find. Worth quite a bit now and hasn't been reproduced that I know of.

The second was the running change that starting popping up later in 2009 and is in the revision cases now. It's a darker shade of blue and IMO, looks more like the costume should (although it could even be darker, I'd prefer a "Comic Pack" Bullseye coloring - black costume with blue highlights). He's been made more available now but is still hard to find due to the demand for him and limited production.

I'd really like some sort of retooled Bullseye without that crappy body, but whatever.

picked up a set of the gigantic battles today thanks to a heads up from hellseeker. thanks bro!!! :wink:

I went to three other walmarts and they all have 2 cases in transit, so it looks like these are shipping out everywere here. :biggrin:

also decided to stop at the greatest toy store ever BIG FUN ( www.bigfunbigfun.com ). they changed their G.I. Joe USS Flagg Diorama to a TMNT street and sewer diorama. I liked the G.I. Joe one better. But there is no better place to relive my childhood than walking through racks and racks and display after display of all the lines i used to play with.

So, I go to a Walmart... Corner a worker in toys and make him scan the barcode and he says "nothing here but 4 on order". I ask if any other store have them and 2 stores around here did. It was to far for me and my two kids so I hit up bigbudman. I go to work and on my way home stop at another store which the employee didn't mention and BAM. A box on a pallet, right on top labeled Marvel Universe Battle. Well I pick it up, pull the tape and take out both frost and Foster sets. FYI these are 2 per case. The employee told me they only had those 2 so some stores may only have one set at a time. Now all I need is the next MU wave.

Just came back from a late night run to my 24hour Walmart and found both Gigantic Battles! They had 2 of each behind some Iron Man mask or whatever... almost missed them. Picked up Foster/Clor and Frost/Loki. FYI Frost Giant is a heavy s.o.b.

What's the variant for these?

See! I knew you guys would find them quickly!

Just came back from a late night run to my 24hour Walmart and found both Gigantic Battles! They had 2 of each behind some Iron Man mask or whatever... almost missed them. Picked up Foster/Clor and Frost/Loki. FYI Frost Giant is a heavy s.o.b.

What's the variant for these?

I think from what I have seen, the Clors have either red or a greenish-blue robot eye. That might be the only variant I have seen from the pics.