3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

That is hilarious. I didn't even notice it. Needs to go in the MU defect thread.

Now i'm curious if the the other two i left have the same mistake. Yeah...kinda dont want to open it anymore.

How much did the new two packs cost you guys if you have them. I bought it at TRu for 17.99. where as the other secret wars were still $14.99.

I don't think it would get you anything extra, might as well open.

Another view:

post-29558-1304743552_thumb.jpg

Should i open it or no?

Hello peps does anyone need a deapool taskmaster two pack or patch and ss. Have extras to trade for the new two packs first class xmen or a xmen box set or cable and cyclopse from wave 13 let me kno thanks

i could use a silver samurai/wolvie CP, but unfortunately i can't trade away what you're asking for in return.

nice gesture however.

DO NOT OPEN YET!

Thats definitely a defect that they will fix.

Heck, I'll trade you something for it later, I think those things are weird and cool.

Now and days defects don't really net you anything extra. Defective packaging just look weird/tacky. Now if there is a change in the figure, say they paint something the wrong color and it's only a very small percent of the product like that, say 5-10% then yes. But I'm sure 50% of these comic packs will have that error.

DO NOT OPEN YET!

Heck, I'll trade you something for it later, I think those things are weird and cool.

Now and days defects don't really net you anything extra. Defective packaging just look weird/tacky. Now if there is a change in the figure, say they paint something the wrong color and it's only a very small percent of the product like that, say 5-10% then yes. But I'm sure 50% of these comic packs will have that error.

I personally would wait until I SEEN 50% like that. that is just to funny to waste. also I am super happy that it is an xmo brown Wolvie, as I have yet to purchase one of the giant hunchback mu wolverines, and now I still won't have too, to get a Sabretooth. though I was before upset that so much cool stuff was hitting at once. I am now feeling better about it cause I am a painter and my busy season is coming on yes! finally (:

DO NOT OPEN YET!

I personally would wait until I SEEN 50% like that. that is just to funny to waste. also I am super happy that it is an xmo brown Wolvie, as I have yet to purchase one of the giant hunchback mu wolverines, and now I still won't have too, to get a Sabretooth. though I was before upset that so much cool stuff was hitting at once. I am now feeling better about it cause I am a painter and my busy season is coming on yes! finally (:

Worst case scenario you can put it on ebay and see what it gets. I don't think it would get much more just because it's just the wrong packing than something truly special. Then even if it is "rare" and it nets a nice chunk of cash on ebay, I'm sure people will repack and make fakes. So try and get your $$$ for it while you can.

Anyone on the east coast seen the giant x-men set yet? Specifically, PA....?

I saw the the Giant X-Men set at the Phillipsburg, NJ Toys R Us. Don't know how far from Jersey in PA you are talking about thou. Hope that somewhat helps

Pittsburgh area.... no luck today btw. Didn't even see shelf space at 2 different TRUs. Thanks though :)

Local wallyworld still has 0 MU Figures and no tag for the GB Packs. Frost Giant...where the fork are you :hulk:

Aren't some walmarts discontinuing the line? I thought any that had figures on clearance were not going to carry the line any longer? I have to drive about 45 minutes to a WM that carries the line now. All that's left at the other few are a single peg full of ironman or some spiderman variant on "clearance" for about $7

Found X-Men First Class comic packs at Austin TRU north. No Tasky's though :(

Has anyone in the Austin area found Wave 13 in any stores so far? Also, has anyone in the South Central Texas area found any new MU at H.E.B. grocery stores? It seems like they get occasional shipments but I haven't seen anything new. I'd much rather find MU characters there as they are marginally cheaper than everywhere else ($7.18 vs $7.99)

never see anything new at my HEB (south) Only some of the Advanced Armor Iron man wave

So here is my haul from the past two motnhs, which I haven't opened as I needed to redo the shelving. Most are from the past month. I picked up the variant Galactus finally, as my local comic shop had all toys 30% off and grabbed the Gigantic Batttles about two weeks ago. (They're gone already from that Walmart I noticed.)

Finally grabbed some much-needed variants like Bullseye, Daredevil, and Warpath. Also, I just need Cable to complete series 3 (so far).

I also grabbed the new variant/running change of Odin in the Thor movie line, which isn't in the picture.

post-19682-1304810054_thumb.jpg

So here is my haul from the past two motnhs, which I haven't opened as I needed to redo the shelving. Most are from the past month. I picked up the variant Galactus finally, as my local comic shop had all toys 30% off and grabbed the Gigantic Batttles about two weeks ago. (They're gone already from that Walmart I noticed.)

Finally grabbed some much-needed variants like Bullseye, Daredevil, and Warpath. Also, I just need Cable to complete series 3 (so far).

I also grabbed the new variant/running change of Odin in the Thor movie line, which isn't in the picture.

Nice haul, man!

Congrats!

BTW, what happened with Daredevil's face?

anyone in the texas area can score a set of the new comic packs will pay retail plus shipping plus extra for gas,send thru paypal as gift so you dont get charged for your money

They have a peg full in my tru. waco,tx.

TX Hiro You coul,dnt grab a set could you? im in north alabama no where near texas lol