3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yep, old and gross. I used to have a big Kmart just 5 minutes from my work, but it closed. And it was pretty decent. Clean, well stocked, okay employees. Now, I gotta drive 20 min in either direction to get to the nearest 2 kmarts. Not that far away, but they suck and seem to never carry new stuff. Well, take that back about the Scotts Valley kmart. A girl today called about my online order for crossbones and really tried to help me out. She is gonna pull it for me tomorrow when they get their next shipment

i find the staff more friendly at a kmart than a walmart but i guess that just depends on the store and the people there. i tend to go to the one near me maybe once a month and the cashier chick always asks about the movie to the toy i'm buying. and on a few occasions i've won a soda from that rewards card thing. that usually puts me in a good mood when leaving a store.

went to 5 walmarts, 1 kmart, 1 toys r us, and a target know what i found in the cap stuff? NOT A DAMN THING nobody has stocked they were redoing the aisles but nothing was stocks this is bull^&*%..if anyone can score some extra wave 2 stuff let me know plesase

Cahrdwood btw is one hell of a excelent trader just got my lizzard and scorpion in from him dude is fast

found a cable at target today after I just bought him for $20 at a comic shop yesterday!

TAOTD \m/

I haven't seen much here and still on the hunt for a variant Box set . Guess I am going to Disneyland for these.

haha,no doubt man \m/

on a side note I just found the dp/tm cp finally and the new gi joe wave but no capt. america stuff at walmart

found a cable at target today after I just bought him for $20 at a comic shop yesterday!

TAOTD \m/

I haven't seen much here and still on the hunt for a variant Box set . Guess I am going to Disneyland for these.

haha,no doubt man \m/

on a side note I just found the dp/tm cp finally and the new gi joe wave but no capt. america stuff at walmart

Congrats . I went to 7 stores all together. no luck . I went out this afternoon and scored on the wave of Cap at Target. No Crossbones or Red Skull but i figure it's only a matter of time on them.

Scored a International Patriots three pack today! It was no where near the iron man stuff I found them near all the green latern stuff. Weird thing is that there were no other Cap figures in the store just the three pack.

Also found the Varient Xmen pack at the disney store in San Jose CA. I passed on them though as I already have the regular set and the variant set is 50 bones.

scored a few of the International Patriots sets today along w/ Winter Soldier and WW2 Cap. Was tempted to go ahead and grab all 4 figs along w/ the figure that comes w/ the US Agent shield (TRU had them for just $9.99, deluxe cap figs) but I passed for now w/ the Dallas Comic Con this Saturday. Haven't opened them but they look very, very nice.

Just came back from scoring the x-men variant box set for myself and the scorpion, lizard figures for my son. special thanks to comacaz for the heads up. just need the deadpool taskmaster 2 pack and the gigantic battles set. I am planning to get me a wave 13 case from hts so I will be caught up except for the aforemention figures.

NP man. I actually saw the gigantic battle sets a few days ago at the walmart off of temecula parkway, the 79, by marshalls and kohls. Where in socal are you at?

I am in long beach ca. Can you tell me if they still have those gigantic battles figures. If they do I will go on Sunday to get them. Thanks