3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I went to Kmart Tuesday night to check out their stuff and they had no 3.75 figures. They had some Cap stuff like the shield, mask, and electronic figure. Luckily there was an employee in the aisle straighting the shelves:

Me: Do you have any of the 4" Captain America figures?

Employee: No everything we have is already out.

M: Oh, because you guys are supposed to have exclusive Cap figures

E: We do have lots of exclusives, we get them cheap. We have Green Lantern and Captain America in the back

M: So you do have Captain America figures then?

E: Let me call my manager....................................no the truck did not come in yet

Nothing better than a clueless employee

After going to Kmart the past 2 days and coming out empty handed both days I gave them a call and first talked to the store manager and then he, in a very I dont give a crap manor, handed me off to a sales manager who did care enough.

I let her know about the items being in the sales ad for the week and the fact that there was no product out on the floor nor was their a spot for them. She let me know that she will look for them in the back, took my name and number, and said she would call me if she comes up with any. She also told me that she would pull one of each when she found them.

update: before I could even finish my initial post. They found a case of wave 1 - I dont need any of those and I felt like a turd for a causing a hassle and not needing anything - but they also found the 3 packs and she will be holding one for me on her desk.(I hope it has good paint :smile: )

Anybody ever find any of these at the Super Krogers? The ones where you can buy couches and anything under gods hot sun? Because I just found the first Archangel I have ever seen on a peg there. They had a good bit of MU stuff to my suprise.

I have got a few of them from Krogers. In fact, I think I got all of the WWH wave there when it first came out. Go a couple of comic packs from there as well. I always stroll through their toy aisles now when grocery shopping and they seem to have a steady flow of cases going through there.

Krogers is my hot spot. I've found Ms. Marvel and Jean Grey there.

In other news, my local K-Mart is stock to the brim with the International Patriots packs. If anyone wants me to do a pick-up, let me know. I can do it for cost + shipping + a little extra for gas.

Anybody ever find any of these at the Super Krogers? The ones where you can buy couches and anything under gods hot sun? Because I just found the first Archangel I have ever seen on a peg there. They had a good bit of MU stuff to my suprise.

I have got a few of them from Krogers. In fact, I think I got all of the WWH wave there when it first came out. Go a couple of comic packs from there as well. I always stroll through their toy aisles now when grocery shopping and they seem to have a steady flow of cases going through there.

Found the Giant Size X-Men pack at a Disney store. About 10 of them. One being the variant. I wonder what the case breakdown for that is of if it's just a crap shoot. I like the set as a whole. The figures are nice, but I couldn't get myself to spend $49.50. If I find it ar TRU for $35 I'll definitely pick it up.

Going to be in the SF/Bay Area. Anyone recommend any good comic shops to visit?

If you're in the East Bay definately check out Crush Comics in Castro Valley. It's the store I went to growing up and I actually worked there for a couple years. I haven't been in years, as I live in Florida now, but it was always the best place to find back issues, trades, and a good selection of toys. If you go, tell Mike, Tom says hi!

Found the Giant Size X-Men pack at a Disney store. About 10 of them. One being the variant. I wonder what the case breakdown for that is of if it's just a crap shoot. I like the set as a whole. The figures are nice, but I couldn't get myself to spend $49.50. If I find it ar TRU for $35 I'll definitely pick it up.

all i have seen is all variants at disney, and all regular versions at TRU.