3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I hit a Walmart before work this morning and they just put one case of Captain America figures. Thankfully it was Wave 2 and all 12 figures were still untouched. I picked up Crossbones and U.S.Agent. I had Red Skull in my hand but I only wanted a few of the comic figures, I am not interested in any of the movie figures and that includes Iron Man and Thor as well.

So I am finally all caught up until the Wave 14 hits

dammm luckyyyy..... so i got my package for G**MART lol and to no suprise they also like everyone else sent me the wrong figures let alone the packeges were all messed uup ughhhhap orderd captain britain and herotic age cap and they send me ww2 cap which i have and ultimate cap which sucks.... what a waist of time now i gota send back and who knows if ill get my shipping back ugh... might go find two figures that i need at a store and use the reciet to return these ... hopefully it will work... still looking for a cable if anyone has an extra one.... will trade or buy pm me .... thanks

It makes sense for them to share, just would be cool if they didn't so if tru was out you could check the other two.

I dont know if that apocalypse is hard to find, but in NYC only figure I've seen retail is 1st appearance wolverine.

Where in NYC are you? I haven't been hunting much lately, as I got Apoc and Gladiator from TRU.com and the Giant X-Men set at my local TRU (Rego Park, aka Rego-stan).

You going to Wizard World ComicCon this weekend? I'm hopeful of finding some good stuff there, but haven't been to a WWCC yet.

It makes sense for them to share, just would be cool if they didn't so if tru was out you could check the other two.

I dont know if that apocalypse is hard to find, but in NYC only figure I've seen retail is 1st appearance wolverine.

Where in NYC are you? I haven't been hunting much lately, as I got Apoc and Gladiator from TRU.com and the Giant X-Men set at my local TRU (Rego Park, aka Rego-stan).

You going to Wizard World ComicCon this weekend? I'm hopeful of finding some good stuff there, but haven't been to a WWCC yet.

I'm in queens, I check times square tru, disney, and midtown

i have a friend upper east side, so i'll check the target out there sometimes, theres a target in brooklyn i check because its close to another friend and i check a target and disney store in queens

the tru in times square has at least one scalper every morning. I haven't had much luck lately so I've been picking up stuff online. It's a lil cheaper too buying online since i dont have an unlimited metro card but a gamble with paint sculpts.

I didn't even know about wizard con but I don't have the money anyway. Good luck with your hunt.

dammm luckyyyy..... so i got my package for G**MART lol and to no suprise they also like everyone else sent me the wrong figures let alone the packeges were all messed uup ughhhhap orderd captain britain and herotic age cap and they send me ww2 cap which i have and ultimate cap which sucks.... what a waist of time now i gota send back and who knows if ill get my shipping back ugh... might go find two figures that i need at a store and use the reciet to return these ... hopefully it will work... still looking for a cable if anyone has an extra one.... will trade or buy pm me .... thanks

damn I ordered some stuff from kmart too. I was thinking they can't screw up everyone's order but since I haven't seen one success story I think I can expect to get garbage.

todays Wally World haul...

Mayhauls015.jpg

2 different Wallys. these were a real b!tch to track down. wasted gas and time, but i gots em. the paint apps for these is all over the f@ckin' map! finding one US Agent with decent face AND chest paint was insane. i wasnt gonna get Bucky Cap initially ( i got MU GB ver.) but he looks good in hand. they painted him so he looks like hes got the bicep swivel.. no dice, bastards!

the guns for these crack me the f@ck up... they look like un-painted prototypes. wtf. reminds me of Will Ferrell's wooden gun in "The Other Guys" lol. :laugh:

I feel ya on the guns--my Crossbones character looks SOOOO good on the shelf, but that gun is a complete piece of crap.

Mayhauls015.jpg

2 different Wallys. these were a real b!tch to track down. wasted gas and time, but i gots em. the paint apps for these is all over the f@ckin' map! finding one US Agent with decent face AND chest paint was insane. i wasnt gonna get Bucky Cap initially ( i got MU GB ver.) but he looks good in hand. they painted him so he looks like hes got the bicep swivel.. no dice, bastards!

the guns for these crack me the f@ck up... they look like un-painted prototypes. wtf. reminds me of Will Ferrell's wooden gun in "The Other Guys" lol. :laugh:

You think you wasted gas!!!! I did an all day toy run, 8 hours almost 400 miles close to 10 WM and 10 Targets. Several WM and even some Targets didn't even have the new Cap. stuff or the new Transformer stuff, argg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst thing was the ONE F'ING WM in the whole bunch that did have wave 2 Captain America did NOT have Cross Bones or Red Skull!!!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty much a complete waste of time, gas and money. At least I did pick up an extra Cable w/hope and Cyclops I am willing to trade for a Crossbones and Red Skull or partially towards a First Class Comic set. If anyone is interested PM me, thanks.

I'm in queens, I check times square tru, disney, and midtown

i have a friend upper east side, so i'll check the target out there sometimes, theres a target in brooklyn i check because its close to another friend and i check a target and disney store in queens

the tru in times square has at least one scalper every morning. I haven't had much luck lately so I've been picking up stuff online. It's a lil cheaper too buying online since i dont have an unlimited metro card but a gamble with paint sculpts.

I didn't even know about wizard con but I don't have the money anyway. Good luck with your hunt.

Cheers, man, I'll PM you with any decent finds around here.

Picked up a Winter Soldier and the Giant Size X-Men pack at a TRU.

After looking through over 15 X-Men packs I finally found one where all 6 figs have decent paint apps... until I opened it up and found a spot on Colossus back was unpainted and Wolvie had some blue paint on his leg. Not a huge deal but if it drives me more crazy I may go buy another set and swap 'em then return it because yes, I am that anal jerk who want's his toys perfect. Overall I really like the set. The only figure that is an exact duplicate will be Wolverine once I get the Sentinel later this year. Also, I'm always more inclined to open box sets than MOC figs so this is my first hands on experience with all of these figures.

I do like the WS a lot. I wish I could pose him kneeling but his upper thighs and belt pouches wont allow it. Also, it's kinda lame that the gun on his side doesnt come out and his sniper rifle is bent and I can't seem to straighten it out. Does anyone have any tricks to fixing this?

Mayhauls015.jpg

You think you wasted gas!!!! I did an all day toy run, 8 hours almost 400 miles close to 10 WM and 10 Targets. Several WM and even some Targets didn't even have the new Cap. stuff or the new Transformer stuff, argg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst thing was the ONE F'ING WM in the whole bunch that did have wave 2 Captain America did NOT have Cross Bones or Red Skull!!!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty much a complete waste of time, gas and money. At least I did pick up an extra Cable w/hope and Cyclops I am willing to trade for a Crossbones and Red Skull or partially towards a First Class Comic set. If anyone is interested PM me, thanks.

Wow You dont have a problem man.......

Mayhauls015.jpg

Wow You dont have a problem man.......

Ha, yeah I really need to tone it down a bit, lol.

Picked up USAgent and the 3-pack this morning. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with all of them. The paint apps were pretty good, and the sculpts are awesome. Passed on Crossbones, as I know next to nothing about the character and didn't care for the sculpt.

Aw, hate to see a crossbones left in the wild. Poor Thing.

R.I.P. Macho Man......

Picked up USAgent and the 3-pack this morning. I have to say that I am pretty impressed with all of them. The paint apps were pretty good, and the sculpts are awesome. Passed on Crossbones, as I know next to nothing about the character and didn't care for the sculpt.

Aw, hate to see a crossbones left in the wild. Poor Thing.

R.I.P. Macho Man......

rest in peace brother.... :sad: