3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I saw (for the first time) the Wolvie/SS GB pack at a LCS. They were asking $25 for it! Anyway, the Wolvierine head is attrocious. You think they would have learned their lesson with the X-School Wolvie but I guess not. It's almost worth picking up the new one just to do a head swap.

Tom I can get you that 2-pack for retail plus shipping bro. LMK.

holy crap $20? That's awesome. I should have driven up there :)

Well wasn't that easy, my buddy Mr.Dizzle also bought a Marvel Legends Crossbones for $85, I haggled the crap out of this dealer but he was real cool. That's half the fun in going to cons, negotiating a deal.

nice grab, TX. i just saw Dizzle's haul in the Legends thread, and he didn't want to mention what he paid for C-Bones, lol. thats funny you just dropped dime on him. i been trying to get that sucker for awhile, $85 MOC aint bad at all Dizz...

yeah most folks don't even haggle at cons... i was at ECCC and people were just payin sticker price... noobs. i cleaned house on Selects, Legends, and rev. MUs.

holy crap $20? That's awesome. I should have driven up there :)

Well wasn't that easy, my buddy Mr.Dizzle also bought a Marvel Legends Crossbones for $85, I haggled the crap out of this dealer but he was real cool. That's half the fun in going to cons, negotiating a deal.

nice grab, TX. i just saw Dizzle's haul in the Legends thread, and he didn't want to mention what he paid for C-Bones, lol. thats funny you just dropped dime on him. i been trying to get that sucker for awhile, $85 MOC aint bad at all Dizz...

yeah most folks don't even haggle at cons... i was at ECCC and people were just payin sticker price... noobs. i cleaned house on Selects, Legends, and rev. MUs.

LOL. I'm gonna edit my post hahhahahaha.

So, ok everyone still here no one got ruptured , on with the hunt , btw still no wave 2 of the cap movie or thor movie , saw the CP wolvie/ss and cyke/jean but passed on em. Anyone has an idea when the wave2 of the movie lines get release in retail?

last week bro. im in Wa State, only Wally World got both waves at once. TRU and Tarjay are probably just a tad gun-shy about ordering movie figure crap period, cuz of the whole IM2 clusterf@ck...

Finally got some new figs here in Atlanta. Found the Deadpool/Tasky and SS/ Wolvie comic packs at wWal-Mart passed on wolvie pack tho figure looked terrible, picked up Deadpool and Tasky. Really impressed with Taskmaster a really nice looking fig! Found all of Wave 13 here so far cept Cable. Still only First wave of Capyain America here so far :-( Was actually in Kroger grocery shopping today and ran across 2 Archangels and a Phasing Vision there LOL, where were these things like 2-3 mos ago. BTW didnt realize MArvel Legends Crossbones was fetching that kind of cash, 85 bucks? I saw 2 in a Walmart clearance aisle last week for 12.95.

seems my tru just got the first class 2 packs but none of the silver samurai or deadpool packs. 15.99 is too steep for just wanting that sabretooth. also wanted to pick up the ultimate cap from kmart if they still had the sale, guess maybe yesterday was the last day for the 6.99 price =\

Ha, my TRU is selling the 1st class packs for $19.99. Frickin crazy. They also didnt get the DP/TM and Wolvie/SS packs either. LAME

seems my tru just got the first class 2 packs but none of the silver samurai or deadpool packs. 15.99 is too steep for just wanting that sabretooth. also wanted to pick up the ultimate cap from kmart if they still had the sale, guess maybe yesterday was the last day for the 6.99 price =\

I already got that Sabretooth from this:

http://marvelousnews.com/database/index.php?itemid=1374

I found it on clearance a while back for $3. The Blob figure is worthless but the Sabretooth is sweet and makes that First Class set an easy pass especially since the Wolverine is just a repaint from the movie line too.

Finally got some new figs here in Atlanta. Found the Deadpool/Tasky and SS/ Wolvie comic packs at wWal-Mart passed on wolvie pack tho figure looked terrible, picked up Deadpool and Tasky. Really impressed with Taskmaster a really nice looking fig! Found all of Wave 13 here so far cept Cable. Still only First wave of Capyain America here so far :-( Was actually in Kroger grocery shopping today and ran across 2 Archangels and a Phasing Vision there LOL, where were these things like 2-3 mos ago. BTW didnt realize MArvel Legends Crossbones was fetching that kind of cash, 85 bucks? I saw 2 in a Walmart clearance aisle last week for 12.95.

you made a huge mistake not picking up the silver samurai/ wolvie comic pack. Silver Samurai is easily one of the top three figures of the entire line right now. His sculpt detail is absolutely insane, and the articulation is off the charts. You should check it out. Wolvies only redeeming quality is he has the best claws yet for any wolvie, otherwise hes marginal at best.