3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally got some new figs here in Atlanta. Found the Deadpool/Tasky and SS/ Wolvie comic packs at wWal-Mart passed on wolvie pack tho figure looked terrible, picked up Deadpool and Tasky. Really impressed with Taskmaster a really nice looking fig! Found all of Wave 13 here so far cept Cable. Still only First wave of Capyain America here so far :-( Was actually in Kroger grocery shopping today and ran across 2 Archangels and a Phasing Vision there LOL, where were these things like 2-3 mos ago. BTW didnt realize MArvel Legends Crossbones was fetching that kind of cash, 85 bucks? I saw 2 in a Walmart clearance aisle last week for 12.95.

Whats with all these people seeing older ML stuff at stores, Luckies!!!! The only ML I saw at stores was about 3 years ago I saw the lame Ares series War Machine.

Finally got some new figs here in Atlanta. Found the Deadpool/Tasky and SS/ Wolvie comic packs at wWal-Mart passed on wolvie pack tho figure looked terrible, picked up Deadpool and Tasky. Really impressed with Taskmaster a really nice looking fig! Found all of Wave 13 here so far cept Cable. Still only First wave of Capyain America here so far :-( Was actually in Kroger grocery shopping today and ran across 2 Archangels and a Phasing Vision there LOL, where were these things like 2-3 mos ago. BTW didnt realize MArvel Legends Crossbones was fetching that kind of cash, 85 bucks? I saw 2 in a Walmart clearance aisle last week for 12.95.

Whats with all these people seeing older ML stuff at stores, Luckies!!!! The only ML I saw at stores was about 3 years ago I saw the lame Ares series War Machine.

The sad part is that they have no clue at what they are looking at.

Finally scored the dp/task master two pack.

NYC

Where?! I haven't seen any of those 2-packs anywhere!

It was in the Bronx near Pelham Parkway.

a discount store (Kings or something?) of all places.

I looked all over the city and when I wasn't looking a discount store got the figures....

Only needed one so I left the other one there.

for Rares that I saw

they had 1 Scorpion,

and

2 Iron Man The Armored Avenger Concept Series: Hammer Drones.

also a wall of Marvel universes and way too many Iron-mans.

singles were 9- 10 bucks each though, the two pack was 16 or 17 bucks.

went grocery shopping today and on the way home stopped in at Target and found Wave 13 Apocalypse and Gladiator.

They also had 1st Appearance Wolverine, Spider-Woman and new armor Iron Man. Captain America wave 1 was also there + the deluxe figures.

Target did a reset of the action figure aisle so there's more Transformers, Star Wars and Marvel stuff.

Came up on a ghost rider at the disney store in downtown sf today. I plan on choppin him up for a few customs i got in the works. (get it? choppin him? cuz he rides a chopper? as in motorcycle? hee hee ha ha haa hehe hoooo......yeah......)

On another note, the Disney store also had like 7 giant x men box sets, all of them variants!! I didnt pick it up since the only figure I want from it is Nightcrawler, and it;s waaaay out of my current price range. But still, a heads up for all bay area collectors who want the variant x-men box set, they should still be there

The sad part is that they have no clue at what they are looking at.

No no, I knew what I was looking at...

New MU figs were released here in the Manila,Philippines last May, 21, 2011 via the Captain America Toy Launch that was organized by the local distributor. Here you don't have to hunt, you have to be at the toy launch and take part at the distribution. The MU waves are sold by set, and you have to wait in line to get your share, it's an anti-scalper system developed by the local distributor together with the local toy organizations/clubs here. :D

Here's my share of the madness...

DSC01189.jpg

just got me the Avenger Mini's (Wasp, Antman, and Flying Ant?)

X force, and of course Wave 13!

This batch is a winner! all figures are worth keeping IMHO!

pleasant surprise on X force 3 pack as they used the astonishing wolverine body!

hey Amuro, reaaally nice haul there. is it possible to get some shots of the avengers pack? not sure if i want it and been waiting on some in package and/pr loose shots. and yeah i really wish they used the astonishing body more often, i'd have taken that figure with the yellow blue colors over the FA wolverine in a heartbeat.

went to my local booksaillion they had 2 us agents and a winter cap..called around to a few more one of them is holding a crossbones i can pick him up tomorrow he will be extra in trade..i should have my wave 2 set in the mail from bbts monday

Wow...thanks for the heads up! I was able to get Crossbones, Bucky Cap and Cap Brit at Books a Million. Would have never thought to look there...love this forum!

For anyone looking for Apocalypse, 1st Appearance Wolverine and or WW Hulk. I have extras from a HBTS order. 10 bucks (9.00 per figure which is what I paid and 1.00 to ship) each or 25 for all 3. However they will not come mint on card. That would cost extra. They will be on card in a padded envelope. Shipping in a box is an option but will cost you what it costs me. PM if interested.