3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Out of curiosity, are the Xmen First Class comic packs exclusive to TRU? Or is TRU the only one who has gotten them so far?

The price is just outrageous for them. I've seen them for 19.99 at one TRU. I just want the Wolverine/Sabertooth pack even though I heard the other sabertooth is a lot better.

I didnt see the sticker that says it's a TRU exclusive. I think they are just the first to get them.

Out of curiosity, are the Xmen First Class comic packs exclusive to TRU? Or is TRU the only one who has gotten them so far?

The price is just outrageous for them. I've seen them for 19.99 at one TRU. I just want the Wolverine/Sabertooth pack even though I heard the other sabertooth is a lot better.

Most TRU's have an abundance of "Back Yard Brawl" Wolv/Sabretooth on clearance for like $12. Same Sabretooth (just a short hair version...and better IMO) and you get a civilian Logan, and a motorcycle for you to paint and throw Ghost Rider on top of...

Most TRU's have an abundance of "Back Yard Brawl" Wolv/Sabretooth on clearance for like $12. Same Sabretooth (just a short hair version...and better IMO) and you get a civilian Logan, and a motorcycle for you to paint and throw Ghost Rider on top of...

I don't think I've ever seen that one at my TRU. I jumped into the Marvel collecting kinda late....

where are you from? Almost every TRU that I've been to in the subruban chicago area has at least 10 of them all on clearance. I'm sure it has to be the same in other regions, no?

They're usually in differents spots though...sometimes they're around the Glacutus's, some times they're over by the Spider-man line, sometimes they're over in the clearance asile by the cartooney ironman line.

where are you from? Almost every TRU that I've been to in the subruban chicago area has at least 10 of them all on clearance. I'm sure it has to be the same in other regions, no?

They're usually in differents spots though...sometimes they're around the Glacutus's, some times they're over by the Spider-man line, sometimes they're over in the clearance asile by the cartooney ironman line.

I'm in Cali. I just went to a TRU and there was no sign of clearance wolverine at all. I'll check a little harder next time maybe.

I'm in Cali. I just went to a TRU and there was no sign of clearance wolverine at all. I'll check a little harder next time maybe.

Heya buddie from TFW2005! I'll check my locl TRU and see if they still have any when i get off work. And for your refference, this is what the set looks like:

3356018661_4b104e4855.jpg

....no.

it's so odd the distribution sometimes... you have a abundance in clearance around you but I haven't seen these in years around me...

any N.Y.'ers seen these lately? and if so where?

I went to my local 24 hour walmart cuz they usually get MU monday nights. I failed previous week but today, well only half failed. The local scalper (i've seen him in various places and know he is a scalper, even banned at a TRU) beat me to Cable and Cyclops by 30 seconds!!!! But I guess Apocalypse doesn't sell to well so he left them and i bought them both.

My hunt for Cable and Cyclops continues.

I think he was a little scared I was there, as he saw me go through the MU pegs, he pulled his cart closer to him. Yeah, I'm reasonable, if he gets it first, that's that. I'm not gonna grab something out of someone's cart.

I went to my local 24 hour walmart cuz they usually get MU monday nights. I failed previous week but today, well only half failed. The local scalper (i've seen him in various places and know he is a scalper, even banned at a TRU) beat me to Cable and Cyclops by 30 seconds!!!! But I guess Apocalypse doesn't sell to well so he left them and i bought them both.

My hunt for Cable and Cyclops continues.

I think he was a little scared I was there, as he saw me go through the MU pegs, he pulled his cart closer to him. Yeah, I'm reasonable, if he gets it first, that's that. I'm not gonna grab something out of someone's cart.

I can get you a Cable w/ Hope and Cyclops if you would like.