3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I know im going to be called all sorts of names but i picked this up with good intent. I told dragonkings i would help him after he helped me out big time with scorpion and lizard. got these at my lcs today. These might all be spoken for trade wise not sure yet.

img0495wj.jpg

Man don't feel bad, anyone here would have bought those in a heart beat.

I know im going to be called all sorts of names but i picked this up with good intent. I told dragonkings i would help him after he helped me out big time with scorpion and lizard. got these at my lcs today. These might all be spoken for trade wise not sure yet.

img0495wj.jpg

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Thank you...

your a meany face scalper... I have nothing to trade you anyways. so you suck and your local store which got four stretch strike venoms sucks. Its F'n b.s

j/k

img0495wj.jpg

My eyes are almost bleeding from the glory of that image. Nothing of note in Colorado, since we seem to get things a couple of weeks after everyone else, haven't even seen any Silver Samurai / Wolverine packs. We do however have wonderfull endless Thors and Green L's clogging the peg that could be used for MU though. :dry:

i finally opened my Stretch Strike Venom... and he takes some getting used to. i really dislike the paint vibe. i remember seeing images of the dark version that was never released. why in the hell Hasbro decided to go with the purple/gray tone over dark black is beyond me.

that said, i would consider selling mine if someone was interested in taking him off my hands.

not looking to trade unless you have an IM2 Mandarin. :biggrin:

local corner discount spot had the first class repaints, X-men Giant size 40.00 (guess it isn\'t a exclusive), X-force pack and avengers pack for 15.99 bucks each... grabbed the X-force pack.

wish it was anybody else but wolverine (ok, not spidey or Iron-man either) in the pack though, I have so many wolverines in a pile it isn\'t even funny. Any other X-force member would of been cool.

and got a Crossbones from a trade with Jason1551 thanks.

IMG_0584.jpg

local corner discount spot had the first class repaints, X-men Giant size 40.00 (guess it isn't a exclusive), X-force pack and avengers pack for 15.99 bucks each... grabbed the X-force pack.

wish it was anybody else but wolverine (ok, not spidey or Iron-man either) in the pack though, I have so many wolverines in a pile it isn't even funny. Any other X-force member would of been cool.

and got a Crossbones from a trade with Jason1551 thanks.

Are you talking about the new 3 packs as far as the X Force and Avengers pack? Where are you located?

it's called Kings discount or something...

on the corner of Cruger and Lydig in the Pelham Parkway area of the Bronx.

they also have cyclops, apoc, deadpool/taskmaster set and alot of marvel select stuff.

it's still pretty good spot.

Dang, I am in MN. Still nice to know that the sets are starting to come out, very good price too, hopefully regular retail stores don't jack it up to much.

Oh, I'm sorry thought you were in NYC. never mind.

...Hopefully prices and availability won't be too bad,

this spot is a discount store, not the worst in prices (for NYC) the funny part is singles run about 10 bucks but the multipacks really are pretty decent priced imo.

By any chance, would they happen to have Stretch-Strike Venom?