3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally saw wave 13 today in my area. Too little too late LOL. Anyway I can get a Cable w/Hope if anyone still needs it. Check out my wants list and if you can help a bro out I'll get the Cable for you. Also saw the Wolvie/Samurai pack if anyone is interested.

Was there a figure you wanted/needed from Wave 13 on your wish list or am I just missing something?

my US Agent search finally ended today. Found one with perfect paint apps and quickly snatched it up along w/ that fortress assault Cap so I could steal his shield. Saw tons of the variant X Men box set as well but just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for 3 figures. I must say though, that Colossus w/ gold trim is AMAZING.

my US Agent search finally ended today. Found one with perfect paint apps and quickly snatched it up along w/ that fortress assault Cap so I could steal his shield. Saw tons of the variant X Men box set as well but just couldn't bring myself to pay that much for 3 figures. I must say though, that Colossus w/ gold trim is AMAZING.

where'd you find them? Disney store? did you come down to ATX?

Went back to pick up a bunch of 3 packs for who I could and found the only set of warriors 3.

(one per case each)

got my warriors 3

Missed the destroyer and apparently the fantastic four 3 pack is one per case?

Really? Now there is short packed 3 packs?? I hope not and it was just his order

That came out like that.

At Toys R Us in WV I found the X Men First Class 2 packs and the Super Hero Squad New 3 pack of Captain America, Bucky, and red Skull.

They also had 12 Giant X Men Boxes... No Variant

Went to Disney store. Also about 12 Giant Size X men Box sets..... NO Variant

Then I hit Toys R Us in the Ashland KY Mall.

Found an extra Deadpool/taskmaster comic pack.

They had 6 Giant size X Men Box Sets..... NO VARIANTS LOL.

I cant find that Variant set of the 35th anniversary Giant Size X Men Box Set. I will continue my search for awhile, but if I cant find it, Im heading to ebay.

I cant find that Variant set of the 35th anniversary Giant Size X Men Box Set. I will continue my search for awhile, but if I cant find it, Im heading to ebay.

Dude, if you want it that bad, PM me. The Disney store here in Austin had tons. It'll be about $64 after tax and shipped, I'd suspect. Ebay might be cheaper.

my US Agent search finally ended today. Found one with perfect paint apps and quickly snatched it up

man, you aren't kidding about the search for one with good paint! I have seen probably 10 or so, none of them had even close to good paint on the chest stripes.. and none had good face paint either.

it's gotten so bad that if I ever see one with good chest paint I am going to buy him no matter what the rest of his paint looks like.. then I will just find one with good face paint, one with good arm paint, etc etc.. and I will swap all the parts around to build my own frankenstein USAgent

snagged this guy at ROSS, $9.99... :cool:

JUNEHAULS008.jpg

they had the rest, but Grapple is old school G1 style.

these "Voyager" class ones look sweet mixed in with Joes and MU. They're like 1:24 scale.

when going through a MU/ Joe drought, its nice to find stuff like this!

ROSS... Collect for less. :)

Just couldn't resist I never bought this much stuff at one time....

(I'm a small time collector compared to a lot of guys here)

For those I HAD to say no to please don't kill me for posting this....

everyone of these 3 pack sets are for other people on these boards.... the only thing in picture that is actually mine is the warriors 3.

IMG_0587.jpg

just letting you guys know I really got them and going to start sending them out (hopefully by tomorrow) once I get enough boxes to send all this stuff out in...

I'm probably not going to do this again for a long while...

btw: the guy raised the prices of the sets to 17.99 but I still got them for 16 each minus tax.

everyone of these 3 pack sets are for other people on these boards.... the only thing in picture that is actually mine is the warriors 3.

just letting you guys know I really got them and going to start sending them out (hopefully by tomorrow) once I get enough boxes to send all this stuff out in...

btw: the guy raised the prices of the sets to 17.99 but I still got them for 16 each minus tax.

love you for this ;)

IMG_0587.jpg

Damn DK, you are the friggin MAN!! Thanks bud!!

I wonder how that Sue Storm head looks, could be useful

Alright guys, found these things today. Personally, I don't really want them, so they are ALL up for trade. I remembered a lot of you guys had wanted them so I thought I would pick them up for trade. If I can't trade them I think I'll either return them for other collectors in the area or just sell them to you guys. PM if your interested.

Oh, and I'm primarily looking for a crossbones with good paint apps, but I don't have any of cap wave 2, so just shoot me a PM with some offers, thanks guys!

IMG_0067.jpg

WOW! great haul there Dragonkings! I'm envious of thar Fantastic 4 (or is ist Fantastic 3?) set!

Nothing much on my end so I just decided to get these guys...

BAF Apocalypse, Galactus and Multipleman#3.(Now what's multipleman without any clones eh? whack.gif )

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

Apocalypse isn't really taller than Galactus, but this thing is MASSIVE! thumbsupup.gif

If anyone is in Northern NJ and looking for Crossbones or Red Skull the Willowbrook Mall Disney Store had a whole peg full. They also had Stretch Strike Venom which I impulsively bought and out of the package it’s very underwhelming. I think the first release of Venom (in the Spiderman line) or the SHS version is ten times better.

Thanks for the tipoff Darkart, I will stop by after work. Did they have a lot more Venoms? I live in Wayne by the way..

I hit up three stores today.

Stopped at the Wal-Mart that is on my way to work and they had 2-3 Red Skull and

Crossbones figures each. Left them all.

Picked up the Deluxe Hydra soldier at TRU on my lunch break. TRU also had Red Skull and Crossbones.

And finally, stopped at Target and take a guess...more Red Skulls and Crossbones.

This morning I went to Toys R Us to turn in my time and discount cards. I got another job and am no longer able to unload trucks there due to a scheduling conflict. I was pretty bummed out about it. Before I turned them in though I quick checked the pegs and was surprised to find a Crossbones and a Red Skull waiting for me. I snatched them up and used my discount one last time.