3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

@Cobry — There was only one Venom left when I went but they may have more in their stockroom. I would give them a call.

I didn’t know the deluxe Hydra Soldier was out yet. Great, one more thing to chase after.

Thanks, I am going to call and see if they can hold me one.

I had no idea the Deluxe Hydra soldier was out either. I love finding new things....

I would post a pic, but for some reason I cant post pics.

Admins, whats up with that?

Finally found a Frost Giant / Loki!!!! Hooray for me...hooray for school!! (bad Billy Madison quote).

The only thing is, I don't want the Frost Giant...I just want Loki to go with Thor and I'm having a tough time justifying paying $25 + tax for just Loki. The Giant is sweet, I'm just afraid he's a little too scary for my kid when he gets these figures.

If anyone's interested in the Giant (in box w/ accessories), I'll sell it to them for exactly what I paid plus shipping, but instead of Loki, I'll include USAgent or Gladiator (or MU Winter Soldier, Wrecker, single card Thor...all my figs are MOC). Or if you just want the Giant and no extra Figure, I'll knock $8.65 off the price (cost of a retail single figure + tax).

Sorry for posting this in the Hauls thread...

Just couldn't resist I never bought this much stuff at one time....

(I'm a small time collector compared to a lot of guys here)

For those I HAD to say no to please don't kill me for posting this....

everyone of these 3 pack sets are for other people on these boards.... the only thing in picture that is actually mine is the warriors 3.

IMG_0587.jpg

just letting you guys know I really got them and going to start sending them out (hopefully by tomorrow) once I get enough boxes to send all this stuff out in...

I'm probably not going to do this again for a long while...

btw: the guy raised the prices of the sets to 17.99 but I still got them for 16 each minus tax.

DUDE!!!!! whare did you pick all this up from? Well, if somebody jumps ship on youi'll take a X-force & avengers set off of you!

Hey guys, a lot of you PMed me about the venoms and I don't remember who I've responded to and who I didn't haha. I've got a ton of PMs. So if I don't respond to you within the next few hours, shoot me another PM, because I prob didn't realize I didn't respond. Thanks for all the interest!

How many Venoms you have left?

As of right now it looks like none. Two are being traded and two are being sold

Hey guys, a lot of you PMed me about the venoms and I don't remember who I've responded to and who I didn't haha. I've got a ton of PMs. So if I don't respond to you within the next few hours, shoot me another PM, because I prob didn't realize I didn't respond. Thanks for all the interest!

How many Venoms you have left?

As of right now it looks like none. Two are being traded and two are being sold

Hey guys, so instead of replying to all the PMs I thought I'd just post em here. The Venoms have all been spoken for. They were sold for about 13 bucks shipped, but if I ever come across some more I'll be sure to pick em up. Thanks for all the PMs and for the guys that didn't PM me soon enough, sorry about that! I'll try to hook you guys up the next time I come across some

So i went to toys r us this morning didnt have mich but found a us agent with the best paint job ive seen around here.. Then went to the disney store and found a clear vision and two strech arm vemons couldnt belive it... Was shocjed as hell... They also had som red skulls. . But very happy to find the venoms will put pictures later

Wasn't able to resist so I got these...

Super Combat aka Movie Cap, was seriously thinking of either getting this or the Battlefield (aka WW2 ) Cap, in the end the thought of assembling the movie avengers won me out... :D

STP88748.jpg

US Agent, was torn between Heroic Age (Bucky) Cap and this, decided to get him since I still don't have any incarnation of him in my army, and I still have the MU version of bucky cap.

STP88747.jpg

STP88746.jpg

Finally saw a Red Skull* in the wild. I even saw a Deluxe Hydra* and another Bucky Cp and Crossbones. Passed on all of them, but can pick them up if anyone needs them.

* I was disappointed in both figures, as the greens don't match up at all. Also, Red Skull's lack of torso articulation makes it look like he's wearing a shirt and a skirt rather than a coat. It really does look weird up close. His nose is also a bit odd as it's dark maroon and gives him a Rudolph look rather than the sunken in look I think Hasbro was looking for.

I looked up and down the past few pages but couldnt find it......Where did you find the 3 packs?

Here you go (with some bold type):

it's called Kings discount or something...

on the corner of Cruger and Lydig in the Pelham Parkway area of the Bronx.

they also have cyclops, apoc, deadpool/taskmaster set and alot of marvel select stuff.

it's still pretty good spot.

nice haul there everyone! especially dragon kings , omg and i thought ill have some rest till wave 14 , gosh is this first part of this year the busiest ever for the MU scale , its like hasbro has open the flood gates for action figures.

@ amuromkII hey dont you hate how they put those price stickers on the toy card, how do you remove them and keep the card pristine?

Finally got an opportunity to open up the Hammer Drone that I got from dragonkings, and I have to say that it's a shame that it didn't get a wider release. The paint apps were pretty cool with all the little warning signs and the color scheme and head sculpt really makes the figure stand out when posed next to the other Drones. My one disappointment is that it didn't come with a figure stand, but I have a couple extra that I bought off eBay so it's not that big of a problem.