3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

yeah, I thought it was you saying you were not buying doubles of anything anymore just recently :p

Ya no #$@#...man I have a problem....I am going to return everything that you guys do not take.

I have some friends overseas that still need some FGs but I don't think it would be worth it (for them) for you to send them to me, then me ship to them. I did find one recently but that's it. Goliaths are selling much

Took a quick trip to Austin, TX to pick up the variant X-Men box set at Lakeline Disney store... wow they must of had atleast 20+ regular versions and 8-10 variants on the shelf. Also, stopped by TRU on lakeline and off Brodie Rd... they were both stocked to the hilt with X-men box sets! Picked up Cable with Hope and a Taskmaster/Deadpool 2-pack at the Target off 183n near IH35. So i am finally caught up and just need to keep current with new releases. :O)

Dam iam still try n to find a cable i always miss out sucks now that stary work from 8 to 5 looks like no more good toy runs for while by the time 5 oclock comes it be to late to go searching sonce all the good ones are taken early in the morning.. Ugh work bit if anyone has an extra for sale or trade iam so down haha let me kno

i just got my skull & bones at fry's electronics for $10.99 each.

I also found a big Cap haul at Fry's yesterday... They had a mini-pallet display in the aisle. I had to dig, but I found their one and only Crossbones, but had my pick of several Bucky Caps & Skulls (actually found some w/ decent paint apps).

They also had a couple of the Tasky/Pool packs. So for those of you still looking, if you have a Fry's near you, check 'em out!

So, small come-up, but easily the best one ever!

I'm vacationing with my girlfriend in europe right now, and on a whim I step into a Maxi toys by her house. They're backlogged pretty hard on action figures, so its all still Indy and Wolverine figures, and after rooting through the #$@# ton of mavericks they have, who do I find in the very back of the bottom peg? Deadpool!!!!! Holy sh!t, this is the figure I've wanted my whole life!! I nearly paid 30 bucks for this sucker on ebay once! and for only 5 euros!! I nearly screamed in the store when I found this. I might head back in a few days to see if any other treasures pop up, but honestly, if I don't find anything else the whole time I'm here, that's just fine. I'm SO happy to finally get a deadpool. Can't wait to get him home to start customizing him : )

I managed to find a deluxe Hydra soldier. I could really use some help finding Mandarin and a Goliath (Giant Man variant) also anyone selling Hydra or Aim Soliders to help with some army building.

Highly doubtful on Goliath, as he came out in 2009. eBay's probably you best bet for him and Mandarin. I can pick up AIM soldiers at retail price (our Target is packed with them), but eBay/online might be a better option for bulk buying as I'm sure sellers are trying to liquidate them.

Here's one from BBTS for a $6 A.I.M. soldier:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

So i met up with a longtime friend that I havent seen for a long time , a fellow toy collector, anyways went to his place for trades and heres what i got ,black and white sdcc cap america, bobba fett removable helmet, toy biz brood, sentinel xmen playset, 3 astonishing xmen comic collection,MU elektro and toy biz stronguy(both not in picture will get it next time)DSC_0378.jpg">DSC_0379.jpg">DSC_0381.jpg">

now my "mandalorians 3" is complete ( lol this will do until i find my warriors 3 heheh)

awesome right , but wait till i saw his collection DSC_0347-1.jpg">DSC_0359.jpg">

i was like whoa! im going to start a new topic and post the rest of the pics there , its like i was in toy heaven.

I have an Iron First variant (fist, black dragon symbol) for trade.

I'm still missing the following:

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Skrull Soldier (W09)

Captain Britian (W10)

Ghost Rider (W10)

Cable (with or without Baby Hope) (W13)

CP W1: Dark Phoenix (and Cyclops)

CP W3: Deadpool and Taskmaster

CP W3: Patch and Silver Samurai

TRU 3-pack Soldiers and Henchmen: Hand Ninja, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Agent of Hydra

Superhero Team Sets: Fantastic Four: Invisible Woman, H.E.R.B.I.E., Mr. Fantastic, Thing

Superhero Team Sets: Classic Avengers: Thor, Winged Ant

SPIDER-MAN

Power Charge Rhino (2010 W2)

Sewer Clash Lizard (2011 W2)

CAPTAIN AMERICA

Red Skull (W2)

Crossbones (W2)

US Agent (W2)

Winter Soldier (W1)

K-MART 3-pack: International Patriots: Red Guardian

THOR

Sif (W4)

Destroyer (W2/W4)

does anyone happen to have an extra blade,electro,iron fist anyone,guardian,mary jane, for sale or trade or death mask angel and classic havok

I have an Iron First variant (fist, black dragon symbol) for trade.

I'm still missing the following:

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Skrull Soldier (W09)

Captain Britian (W10)

Ghost Rider (W10)

Cable (with or without Baby Hope) (W13)

CP W1: Dark Phoenix (and Cyclops)

CP W3: Deadpool and Taskmaster

CP W3: Patch and Silver Samurai

TRU 3-pack Soldiers and Henchmen: Hand Ninja, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Agent of Hydra

Superhero Team Sets: Fantastic Four: Invisible Woman, H.E.R.B.I.E., Mr. Fantastic, Thing

Superhero Team Sets: Classic Avengers: Thor, Winged Ant

SPIDER-MAN

Power Charge Rhino (2010 W2)

Sewer Clash Lizard (2011 W2)

CAPTAIN AMERICA

Red Skull (W2)

Crossbones (W2)

US Agent (W2)

Winter Soldier (W1)

K-MART 3-pack: International Patriots: Red Guardian

THOR

Sif (W4)

Destroyer (W2/W4)

does anyone happen to have an extra blade,electro,iron fist anyone,guardian,mary jane, for sale or trade or death mask angel and classic havok

I'll trade you a Crossbones for Iron Fist.