3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I have an Iron First variant (fist, black dragon symbol) for trade.

I'm still missing the following:

MARVEL UNIVERSE

Skrull Soldier (W09)

Captain Britian (W10)

Ghost Rider (W10)

Cable (with or without Baby Hope) (W13)

CP W1: Dark Phoenix (and Cyclops)

CP W3: Deadpool and Taskmaster

CP W3: Patch and Silver Samurai

TRU 3-pack Soldiers and Henchmen: Hand Ninja, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, Agent of Hydra

Superhero Team Sets: Fantastic Four: Invisible Woman, H.E.R.B.I.E., Mr. Fantastic, Thing

Superhero Team Sets: Classic Avengers: Thor, Winged Ant

SPIDER-MAN

Power Charge Rhino (2010 W2)

Sewer Clash Lizard (2011 W2)

CAPTAIN AMERICA

Red Skull (W2)

Crossbones (W2)

US Agent (W2)

Winter Soldier (W1)

K-MART 3-pack: International Patriots: Red Guardian

THOR

Sif (W4)

Destroyer (W2/W4)

does anyone happen to have an extra blade,electro,iron fist anyone,guardian,mary jane, for sale or trade or death mask angel and classic havok

PM'd about your Iron Fist.

Decent lunch hour haul from the Disney Store and TRU while looking for a Lizard or DP/TM Comic Pack:

- Stretch Strike Venom (x2)

- Cross Bones

- Red Skull

- Back Yard Brawl (Logan/Sabretooth)

I got the 2nd Venom for Legend cuz he's been looking for it, but if he already has one its up for grabs. The Skull, Bones, and Brawl are extras for whoever's interested from the boards. Possibly my SS Venom too...I'm not entirely thrilled about the figure as of yet. It's nice and all but I've never been a fan of the slimey version of Venom. Maybe someone who has an extra Lizard or DP/TM is interested? *wink-wink* :wink:

Here's a better shot of the box sets:

5829916637_50544cd549.jpg

Damn I want me some Avengers/FF box sets! If I remember reading right, he picked those up at a comic/specialty shop right? They're not in retail yet are they?

Yes a local shop, I dont even know when these are suppose to hit retail. I know they are out in the Philippines.

Gotta love trading up with members on the board!! Here's what I came home to.

Big thanks to dragonkings01 for hooking up these box sets!! Still can't believe I got em!

Also thanks to Jaybird7072 for the DP/TM, Jean and Wolvie!

5829809811_a73257166c.jpg

Also added some goodies to my new addiction, minimates.

your welcome bro.. Cant wait to get my spiderman and friends pack and wolv sab pack and xforce set from dragonkings01

Went to Target and they had at least two of every Cap line figure. Snagged the Crossbones with the best paint. Unfortunately, there's plastic filling in the gap between his trigger finger and hand. anyone else have this problem?

the one i got has it too.

mine too but a careful incision with a utility knife fixes it.

Decent lunch hour haul from the Disney Store and TRU while looking for a Lizard or DP/TM Comic Pack:

- Stretch Strike Venom (x2)

- Cross Bones

- Red Skull

- Back Yard Brawl (Logan/Sabretooth)

I got the 2nd Venom for Legend cuz he's been looking for it, but if he already has one its up for grabs. The Skull, Bones, and Brawl are extras for whoever's interested from the boards. Possibly my SS Venom too...I'm not entirely thrilled about the figure as of yet. It's nice and all but I've never been a fan of the slimey version of Venom. Maybe someone who has an extra Lizard or DP/TM is interested? *wink-wink* :wink:

pm sent about venom and skull and also sent you payment for the brawl set

well i got my extra cyclops ive been needing today in the mail from board member supertom dude is cool and awesome to deal with thanks man

also my g/f's parent came back from a buisness trip in new orleans and they actually got me something which was odd cause ive never talked to them about my hobby but they somehow got me a king loki and king laufey from the thor line.

who knows might be pretty cool inlaws *lol*

Found Wave 13 Cyclops at an HEB (local grocery store in Central/South Texas). What's even better is HEB has MU characters for only $7.18. Also, if there's a Fry's in your town, start looking there for Captain America. The have a 4-way kiosk and I snagged a Red Skull and Crossbones there. Keep in mind that Fry's is charging $10 per figure but that's a small markup for the hard-to-find ones.

Found Wave 13 Cyclops at an HEB (local grocery store in Central/South Texas). What's even better is HEB has MU characters for only $7.18. Also, if there's a Fry's in your town, start looking there for Captain America. The have a 4-way kiosk and I snagged a Red Skull and Crossbones there. Keep in mind that Fry's is charging $10 per figure but that's a small markup for the hard-to-find ones.

that's were I got mine (I think I posted in a wave 13 thread) The had what looks to be at least one full case, maybe more. Had all of them including Cable/Hope at $7.18!