3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Two Wally's in the area received cases with Thanos, Juggs, Iron Man 2020, Constrictor, etc. Thought it was weird that an old wave like that popped up, twice. Anyone else see them?

Also, has there been any confirmation that the new Cables no longer have Hope?

what area?

Hasbro has said in the Q&A's that the later cases will come Hopeless. If you see one in the wild it's most likely from the first rev.

So i went back to the same maxi toys in luxembourg (where I am vacationing) and they restocked the shelves, and I was able to come up on an XMO Gambit!! pretty sweet figure and he rounds out my X men really well, so I had to get it. They also had some IM2 figures left, but I didn't bother looking, and also a bunch of mavericks, and some 6 inch Fantastic Four movie figures? I only collect 3.75 inch figures, so I dont really know whats up with them, but they also had another gambit left, so if anyone wants to trade, or wants me to grab it for em, hit me up, juding by their shelves I think they're gonna be there a while

P.S. Oh! by the by there was also a Stretch Strike Venom in there, if anyone is interested

Dude...I would LOVE to trade you for that extra Gambit!! Let me know what you're looking for...I'm starting to liquidate some of my figures that I know my son's gonna say "who the F is this?!" (paraphrased :)

So I have a bunch of older wave stuff, all the W13 figures, and all the Cap W2 figures available if you need something out of that.

(P.S. I'd have PM'd you but I'm on my phone internet which only let's me Quick Reply)

So i went back to the same maxi toys in luxembourg (where I am vacationing) and they restocked the shelves, and I was able to come up on an XMO Gambit!! pretty sweet figure and he rounds out my X men really well, so I had to get it. They also had some IM2 figures left, but I didn't bother looking, and also a bunch of mavericks, and some 6 inch Fantastic Four movie figures? I only collect 3.75 inch figures, so I dont really know whats up with them, but they also had another gambit left, so if anyone wants to trade, or wants me to grab it for em, hit me up, juding by their shelves I think they're gonna be there a while

P.S. Oh! by the by there was also a Stretch Strike Venom in there, if anyone is interested

I'm definitely interested if it's still available.

The Target next to my house is now full of Cap figures. They had everyone except Crossbones. There was one Red Skull, but he was on another peg next to the Tron figures. Somebody didn't do a good job of hiding him apparently.

They also restocked their Spidey figures, but it's all old stuff everyone has. Not a SS Venom, Lizard, or Scorpion to be seen (otherwise, I would've grabbed one of each for myself).

stopped by Disney Store out here in So Cal on my way to work as i was looking for a Stretch Strike Venom to customize. sure enough, there were 6 on the pegs!

saw Red Skull, Bucky Cap, US Agent. i already have Red Skull. Bucky Cap was kinda tempting, but i didn't really want him.

in the end, i brought home a SS Venom. now on to customizing this bad dude in pure black!

Everything has finally made its way out here in Atlanta area. Now seeing all of the Capt America line out at Target and Walmart as well as tons of the Giant Size X-men and new comic packs. Even seeing the Gigantic Battles now just sitting on the shelves and several Walmart locations. Speaking of Wal-Mart, I ran across this at a Wal-Mart in Dunwoody GA and had to take a pic, i will never understand why people wanna do this LOL wtf.jpg