3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

DragonKings pm sent about the fantastic four pack

also DOES ANYONE HAVE A RED SKULL? I NEED A RED SKULL SOMEONE PLEASE HIT ME UP

i can get ya a red skull for 9 bucks lmk i am off tomorrow and headed back to the store

@Dragon what corner store I found this stuff today at a 99 cent store up in harlem

My score today

DSC03459-1.jpg

Skull you didn't get those for 99 cents did you?

Lol,

No not the same spot,

Mines is in the Bronx near Pelham and cruger ave. Has to be the same distributors though.

Those crazy discount stores.....(stuff falls off the back of trucks I think... Hint hint)

Btw: that's alot of hydra soldiers are those all at the same spot? And did they put out the x force packs too?

Skull you didn't get those for 99 cents did you?

Lol,

No not the same spot,

Mines is in the Bronx near Pelham and cruger ave. Has to be the same distributors though.

Those crazy discount stores.....(stuff falls off the back of trucks I think... Hint hint)

Btw: that's alot of hydra soldiers are those all at the same spot? And did they put out the x force packs too?

LOL no they were not 99 cents they were 8.99 and 15 for the 3 packs

4 of the hydra came from that store the deluxe and one other came from a video game store no x force so the hunt goes on

Hello just started collecting MU figures(Its addicting) and decided to join this forum. ^^

I've been a big marvel fan for awhile,although my comic reading days are from the early to mid 90s era which is what attracted me to this line.I only just started so my collection only consists of about 15(lol).Would probably be more cept for the fact that every place I check in my area(about 3 walmarts,4 targets,2 toysrus and one disney store)have like nothin ever,is that normal?Or is it just the current Cable wave?The best luck ive had was the disney store which yeilded a Jean grey and mystique plus they actually checked the back room for me,the other places all say"whats out here is all we got" lol

Oh well I was able to score a FF Venom(which I actually like better then the SS version) today at target which was weird and I got a Apocalypse and colosuss otw from hasbrotoyshop.

Oh ya one more thing,how often do those online retail places restock their figs like hasbrotoyshop and toysrus? Cause I think some people here said toysrus restocked cable twice this week but everytime i checked theyre was no listing lol im not paying 30$+ for that foo online lol

Damn you, shaneva002! Everytime I see your posts I'm thinking it's one of mine that I don't remember (D'OH!) 'cuz of the avatar! Haha, welcome to the board (am I sufficiently established to write that?!) and happy hunting!

Ya i'm surprised that toysrus.com dont have the wolvie/saber 2pack to order cause my 2 local toysrus has them falling off the pegs and it seems most everyone else does too.

Oh ya got Apocalypse and Collossus in the mail today and I like them both,awesome figs.Ima post a pic of my little collection later in the collection thread.

toysrus.com does have the wolverine sabretooth set. idk when you last checked http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...dFindSrc=search