3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I drop by a nearby 99 cents store and a dollar tree store to score the same haul as Skull had, so I asked one of the lady store clerk if they have any Marvel Universe stuff and she said " oh yes we have just got a shipment last night" my heart got excited , i was telling to myself "yes i finally scored something worthwhile this month!" , we turned around an aisle and there they are in thier shiny pristine packages, Captain America,The Avengers, Iron man,Thor,Hulk,Spiderman,Wolverine,Fantastic Four a whloe lot of marvel characters unfortunately they are all PEZ candy dispensers , my heart sunk in disbelief.

So I drop by a nearby 99 cents store and a dollar tree store to score the same haul as Skull had, so I asked one of the lady store clerk if they have any Marvel Universe stuff and she said " oh yes we have just got a shipment last night" my heart got excited , i was telling to myself "yes i finally scored something worthwhile this month!" , we turned around an aisle and there they are in thier shiny pristine packages, Captain America,The Avengers, Iron man,Thor,Hulk,Spiderman,Wolverine,Fantastic Four a whloe lot of marvel characters unfortunately they are all PEZ candy dispensers , my heart sunk in disbelief.

dude.. he didn't get them at the 99cents store or the dollar tree. He got them at a little local corner store. Not the retail chain "99 cents" store

So...... Its a different kind of 99 cents store , dang you city dwellers you and your urban stores j/k :D. Hopefully it hits the suburbs soon as I am very interested in the FF4 , I need a proper Reed and Sue.

Went to a walmart and target this morning nothing of the Good ol doctor wave just some revisions ,pick up another arch angel i think im going to try to turn him to xforce style

AA.

So...... Its a different kind of 99 cents store , dang you city dwellers you and your urban stores j/k :D. Hopefully it hits the suburbs soon as I am very interested in the FF4 , I need a proper Reed and Sue.

Went to a walmart and target this morning nothing of the Good ol doctor wave just some revisions ,pick up another arch angel i think im going to try to turn him to xforce style

AA.

It seems as though some of the revision waves are starting to pop up from here and there. Which is good because I am looking for a Johnny Storm and Ms. Marvel for the new revision packs. Fingers crossed.

Went looking around today. Dedham, MA Toys R Us had a lot of the First Class Two-Packs. I'm interested in the Wolverine/Sabertooth pack, but didn't buy it today...maybe next time. They had two of the Giant Size X-Men packs. One of them had Storm cut out of it, so I brought it to customer service.

Checked a Target and Disney Store inside the South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA as well. Target was barren. Disney Store had a full pegs of Captain America figures. I saw Red Skull and Crossbones, but I already have them.

My search for Stretch Strike Venom, Lizard, and Scorpion continues. Sucks.

I know this is sad but I was finally able to get a MU Captain Britain and Mystique they seem to be putting out more revision cases where I am in Colorado.

That is kinda sad. I remember when that wave was the only thing at TRU. They had a whole bin of nothing but those figures. Somehow or another, those godawful Team X Wolverine figures were all sold.