3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Today at the K Mart in Portsmouth, Ohio, I found the New Deluxe Wave (Wave 2) of the Captain Ameriva Figures.

I picked up 1 Deluxe Hydra Soldier and 1 Deluxe Midnight Assault/Glider Captain America.

Has anyone found Wave 3 of the Single Captain America Figures?

The newly painted Red Skull, Hydra Soldier, Jungle Trooper Capt., and Night Mission Captain??

The Wave 13 case I ordered from Entertainment Earth showed up today! I never saw these figures in stores so I had to order them. I'm relieved my Cable came with a Hope. Plus they through in a Twilight Zone mousepad for free!

Anyway now I have extras of the following for sale/trade:

Apocalypse

Gladiator

1st Appearance Wolverine

Bleeding Edge Iron Man

Spider-Man 2099

Wold War Hulk

Spider-Woman

PM me if interested

Ok went to Target in Knox TN and saw 4 Clear Docs......took a pic on phone just gotta figure how to post it......looks like he isnt so rare. I didnt want him just Doom and Falcon and didnt have enough Cash on me to buy them all....heading back now...Ill pic up what I can if still there.

If I can pick up Im looking for retail price plus Shipping......no trades...well I kinda need Pile Driver.....

Got in my "Tales from the Darkside" Man Thing today. Kinda like the character and figure that he's obscure enough that MU won't be doing him anytime soon. He's alittle big but not quite as big as the Legends version so figure he'll work.

he's currently in the thunderbolts as their "transport" so it might be possible we'd see him but seems like too much of a unique sculpt for MU. =\

Going out early tomorrow morning to mail some stuff for Legend and hellseeker and hoping to come across Wave 14, as it seems to be hitting everywhere. Really hoping to get Dr. Strange and Flame-On Human Torch, but will help out anyone looking for the rest of the wave.

Also still have 2 Destroyers for those still looking for him, and will try to pick up any of Thor Wave 2 for those that are looking for it.