3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I went out to the Cincinnati area to visit friends and we did some toy hunting... I didn't find anything terribly new outside of some First Appearance Wolverines and some Gladiators. None of the Targets had the new end caps out. I hit up every Target along the way too (I-71/I-70) from Cincy to Pittsburgh and came up with nothing new MU related.

I'm in the Missouri/Kansas area and during my hunting I came across a Target that had (no-kidding) six Cyclops!! There were 4 Apocalypses! But not one Cable :( I've already got a Hopeful Cable so I can't complain, but it was the notion that at this Target Cyclops was peg-warming! I did pick up a Power Charge Rhino! He was my first figure from the Spider-Man line and once I got him open I remembered why I haven't regularly hunted for any of the figures from the line. The sculpt on Rhino is pretty good but his articulation is borderline 90's articulation, wth is up with that?! Oh well, scoring him for $8 and some change is better than $15-$30 on eBay right.

Going out early tomorrow morning to mail some stuff for Legend and hellseeker and hoping to come across Wave 14, as it seems to be hitting everywhere. Really hoping to get Dr. Strange and Flame-On Human Torch, but will help out anyone looking for the rest of the wave.

Also still have 2 Destroyers for those still looking for him, and will try to pick up any of Thor Wave 2 for those that are looking for it.

PM Sent

I went out to the Cincinnati area to visit friends and we did some toy hunting... I didn't find anything terribly new outside of some First Appearance Wolverines and some Gladiators. None of the Targets had the new end caps out. I hit up every Target along the way too (I-71/I-70) from Cincy to Pittsburgh and came up with nothing new MU related.

Yesterday my Target had the new Wave plus what you described with about 2 maybe 3 of Apocalypse thrown in the mix. Went back today to try and score the Clear (4) Docs I left behind yesterday and it was back to First App Wolverine and Gladiators, AIM and Spiderwoman.

The same Figs they had Weds.

You may have just missed them.

At my Target it was 4 clear Docs

2 Falcons

2 Dooms

2 Skars

3-4 Apocalypse

Yesterday my Target had the new Wave plus what you described with about 2 maybe 3 of Apocalypse thrown in the mix. Went back today to try and score the Clear (4) Docs I left behind yesterday and it was back to First App Wolverine and Gladiators, AIM and Spiderwoman.

The same Figs they had Weds.

You may have just missed them.

At my Target it was 4 clear Docs

2 Falcons

2 Dooms

2 Skars

3-4 Apocalypse

one by me had revision end cap. black spidey, mystique, apoc, ghost rider, WWH. No wave 14

Arrgg, my Target that always gets the new stuff just restocked with a revision wave. I did pick up an extra Thanos and FO Human Torch. Here is my trade thread: http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2061832

PS. I stopped at another Target and saw they only had like 2-3 MU on shelves. I scanned it with the machine there and it said there was more in back. I preceded to ask an employee who said that those weren't always right and did his own scan and said there wasn't any. Are people just that lazy now a days or what!?!?!

Picked up Falcon and Skaar. Doctor Doom I was glad I could pass on. I wish Falcon had swivel thighs like the Spider-man. Almost bought him just to switch the legs. Also glad that his wings are removable.

Skaar is cool, but desperately needs the OPP leg extensions.

No Doctor Strange, the only other one I want.

1 Doc Doom

3 scarlet Spider

4 Falcon

2 Skaar

Went to 2 Targets and 1 TRU Today. TRU had NOTHING as usual. One Target opened up the end cap display for me after they got it from the back, but FO Torch was already gone. There were 2 Cables, 2 Cyclops, 1 WWHulk, 1 Apoc, 1 Thanos, and other filler. No Dr. Strange wave.