3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to fry's today to get my new laptop and was suprise to see that they had MUs,thor and captain movie lines lol nothin good but was suprising.Did hit up a toysrus and target but nothin there either >.< the search for Cable continues........

go to local comic book stores i saw one in mine for 21$ i was like wowzers. but its always nice to get retail

Went to fry's today to get my new laptop and was suprise to see that they had MUs,thor and captain movie lines lol nothin good but was suprising.Did hit up a toysrus and target but nothin there either >.< the search for Cable continues........

go to local comic book stores i saw one in mine for 21$ i was like wowzers. but its always nice to get retail

Went to an HEB Plus (local grocer) on my way home from work and ran into the Mandarin wave! I picked up the three available and sold the two extra at cost + shipping. I totally refused to pay more than retail for this one. 8+ months of waiting finally paid off... my collection is finally complete!! :O)

Mandarin.JPG

Which heb i wana pick up the war machine n ivan

Nice score on the Mandarin wave youre so lucky, Kaneda.

Went to a target and walmart thats not part of my hunting grounds (they are the opposite route) and found these ....43dc84d4.jpg">5cd1401e.jpg">

So the Cap A CPs are Target exclusive they are pretty much the same figures of the Cap A movie figures except that Crossbones has red eyes , passed on both. Then the Walmart I went to has the wave 2 of Thor movie , well remnants of it. It has Fendrall, Volstagg and Helmeted Thor , just pick up Volstagg as hes the only one that looked good and besides I need his axe for my custom Aries, wished Destroyer was there I wouldve picked him up too, and wrap up this toyline well until Sif i guess. Also picked up another kitty pride for custom fodder (not shown).

Went to an HEB Plus (local grocer) on my way home from work and ran into the Mandarin wave! I picked up the three available and sold the two extra at cost + shipping. I totally refused to pay more than retail for this one. 8+ months of waiting finally paid off... my collection is finally complete!! :O)

Which heb i wana pick up the war machine n ivan

The HEB on Evans is where I took the photo... a local collector called me last night and told me he had luck finding the entire wave at the IH35 HEB near Garden Ridge... he said there were a couple of each figure left over there as well. Not sure which one your closer to? I live near the HEB Plus on evans... the HEB on IH35 is a regular HEB... so it seems any store that carries toys is re-stocking IM2. So you may just want to check the store nearest you before making the trip. :O)

was in nashville yesterday saw all of wave 13 cable with out hope cycolops all of em also saw a fo human torch left them all as i was only hunting for wave 14

went to sa local shop thier and found the variant dark galactus in the box. one of the rarest kiss albums on vinyl,also a mls thing and punisher got it all for 80 bucks..so wasnt a bad haul for me