3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The Target at The Waterfront in Pittsburgh had an interesting mix of stuff. Nothing from wave 14, but the computer said they had stuff in the back, but I didn't ask anyone to bring it out:

Havok (modern)

Union Jack

Flame On Human Torch (the one I left behind last weekend)

Bullseye

Black Suit Spider-Man

Phasing Vision (first time I saw him in a store)

Black Widow

Hopefully they have some wave 14 in back.

Does anyone still need need Apocalypse?

I have a carded one if anyone wants it.

PM me.

In Colorado we are just now getting wave 13, feeling a little behind but at least I have found Hopeless Cable, Jim Lee Cyclops, Spiderman 2099 and Gladiator, I passed on the Wolverine but I am still on the lookout for Apocalypse. I will hopefully find him this week since I am going store hopping this week.

I think you two guys need to have a conversation...

Had a business meeting tonight and on my way hit a Target in Akron Ohio. Found 4 Dr Doom (left 2), 2 Spidey's (left 1), 1 Falcon (left 0) and 2 Astral Strange's (left 0). Picked up the extras for bigbudman. Not a Skaar to be seen. I also have seen tons of Cap 2 packs everywhere. I picked up the red skull and crossbones ones but haven't seen good paint apps on the winter soldier/ cap one.

aaargh!!!! when are we going to see them around HERE?!?!? Come on Hasbro, don't ignore central Florida. It's too big a market.

Of course, as much as it's killing me to not see any of wave 14; it'll be much worse if I can't find any of the next one - with Commander Rogers et al. I hope this is just a minor (and temporary) fluke and there will be plenty sitting on the shelves soon. If this is the new status quo then I'll likely stop collecting. With 6 kids, I can't afford to pay aftermarket prices on entire waves of figures!!!

aaargh!!!! when are we going to see them around HERE?!?!? Come on Hasbro, don't ignore central Florida. It's too big a market.

Of course, as much as it's killing me to not see any of wave 14; it'll be much worse if I can't find any of the next one - with Commander Rogers et al. I hope this is just a minor (and temporary) fluke and there will be plenty sitting on the shelves soon. If this is the new status quo then I'll likely stop collecting. With 6 kids, I can't afford to pay aftermarket prices on entire waves of figures!!!

This was the 8th Target I had been to all week. All the rest had revision cases. But I remembered hearing that the resets were happening between the 24th and 31st so this week and next week are the weeks to keep hitting the stores. I just hope the revision cases sell in my area to get wave 14 in. I need Skaar and Falcon with a little better paint apps.

I picked up a Falcon and a Skaar when I was up in Orlando, so I know they're hitting some places near-ish to Tampa. Of course, I haven't found a damn thing Wave 14 related in Tampa.

I have a brother that works stock at Target and he confirmed that the Wave 14 display cases should be set as an endcap with Captain America 2 packs sometime this week. He usually sets them up, and he is a collector also, so he knows when they got new stuff or not. I don't try to bother him too much about it, but I guess I have a pretty reliable insider.

I picked up a Falcon and a Skaar when I was up in Orlando, so I know they're hitting some places near-ish to Tampa. Of course, I haven't found a damn thing Wave 14 related in Tampa.

Orlando really? I must be hitting the wrong stores. We always hit at least one or two Walmarts and one or two Targets when we head over there for one of the parks or Downtown Disney. Apparently we need to stray farther from the touristy areas though (which makes sense - less traffic probably means fewer people snapping them up)

Thanks, I'll have to try wandering around a little more next trip to O-town.

Thanks to Conan I have most of Wave 14.....

now really wishing I took Jason up on his offer for Falcon. I didn't know he would become one of the Hard to gets.

so Now I have Scarlet Spider, Skaar, Clear Strange and a Dr.Doom.

thanks again.

Now Time to Find Ezio and Harlequin from Assassins Creed, Mortal Kombat Ninjas, Regular Dr.Strange, Falcon and....damn this Habit is expensive. lol

You need the 6" versions of the MK ninjas and Assassins creed ezio.

now really wishing I took Jason up on his offer for Falcon. I didn't know he would become one of the Hard to gets.

thanks again.

Now Time to Find Ezio and Harlequin from Assassins Creed, Mortal Kombat Ninjas, Regular Dr.Strange, Falcon and....damn this Habit is expensive. lol

the 3.75-4 inch ones. I have the regular Assassin creed and I basically just collect Horror and movie figures in that scale. the rest in the smaller scale.

You need the 6" versions of the MK ninjas and Assassins creed ezio.

thanks again.

Went through kmart today to get the kids school clothes and they had all their clearance at taking an extra 50 % off. There was a huge amount of the Ironman Proving Ground 3 pack and there was one Cap 3 pack with a clearance sticker for 13.00. I knew this wasn't right, but decided to try my luck since Kmart had screwed me with their online store like everyone else a while back. The lady price overrided it and I took them home for 6.50. haha suck it kmart