3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to the last two targets in a reasonable distance to me in hopes of finding Dr. Strange. The first one hadn't done their reset yet and the guy working there gave me some crap about company policy and wouldn't pull the case from the back, so I left. The next one i went to had the wave 14 tray on the endcap but all the Dr. Strange's were gone. Either a scalper or fellow collector snagged them all. Everything else was left in the tray. Frustration is setting in....

I found a bunch of new stuff in the past two days, so I did a few reviews for the site I write for. Feel free to check them out guys!

Jungle Cap and Hydra Soldiers: http://www.die-screaming.com/2011/07/31/ca...en-waiting-for/

Jazware's Classic 3" Sonic: http://www.die-screaming.com/2011/07/31/wh...c-sonic-figure/

Unimax Assassin's Creed: http://www.die-screaming.com/2011/07/31/un...at-in-my-sleep/

went to a target and found the marvel display but found 5 falcons only and everything else was spiderman figures from the spiderman line. I grabbed 2 falcons and left the rest. I went to another target and no marvel display but on the pegs there were 2 pegs full of original Wolverine

1 peg full spiderwoman 1 peg full of bleeding edge ironman 2 pegs of gladiators scalpers anyone?

So after going to numerous Rite-Aids,Wal-Marts, Krogers, and assorted stores, I found absolutely nothing. I did get to see the fabled Marvel Universe endcap at Target, but it was full of Wave 13. I grabbed a Cyclops for trade/custom fodder, but it was a dry run other than that. I don't know which Rite-Aids or Krogers people are finding stuff in, but every single one of the stores I went in was barren. It's probably just as well, as I can save my money for next month's releases.

So after going to numerous Rite-Aids,Wal-Marts, Krogers, and assorted stores, I found absolutely nothing. I did get to see the fabled Marvel Universe endcap at Target, but it was full of Wave 13. I grabbed a Cyclops for trade/custom fodder, but it was a dry run other than that. I don't know which Rite-Aids or Krogers people are finding stuff in, but every single one of the stores I went in was barren. It's probably just as well, as I can save my money for next month's releases.

That is IF you can find next month's releases. :dry::wink:

Spotted the Iron Man AA 6" inch line in Target today, priced @ $14.99 compared to TRU's $17.99...

Yes, but some of those are still available on HTS for 10.99 (plus shipping I know. But I ordered mine during the free shipping code used for the SDCC stuff)

Went to a couple Targets and Walmarts today and there's nothing new Marvel. Even the stuff that was there a few days ago has been snatched up. I did see one more Hydra agent in the wild and thought about troop building agan. But once again I couldn't get myself to get another one yet until I know that they won't be hard to find. I'd feel like an @$$ if I had a whole army and they were htf. Pretty much my entire city is wiped at Targets though. They have some of the new DC stuff. Young Justice, Batman Legacy, and Arkham City.

Walmarts didn't have crap except for one about 20 miles from me. It had the newest wave of DCU figures - the Apache Chief line. Got all except Samarai. 7 Toyman and no Samarai? sheesh Well at least they had something cuz I am not finding any Marvel now. Since my last post someone went out and had a field day buying Hydra agents and such.

After a lengthy absence from this forum (down to not finding isht!), my sons and I were finally able to score some new figs yesterday. Managed to get a Flame On Torch and Cable at the local Disney Store (they had multiples of Apocalypse, Cable, Jim Lee's Cyclops, Thanos) and a Hydra soldier at Target. My local Target seems to be redoing their Marvel section, as there was very little MU, no Spider-Man or Thor, but TONS of Cap stuff. They had a 2-pack with Cap and the best Winter Soldier yet (imo), but I passed on that as I already have that Cap from the KMart exclusive 3-pack and have 5 other Caps anyway.

Spotted the Iron Man AA 6" inch line in Target today, priced @ $14.99 compared to TRU's $17.99...

Oh good, about damn time. I haven't seen ONE sell at my local TRU since they first came out. You'd think that would bother them and they'd lower the price but apparently not.

Hoping to see them at Target soon. (And the 3.75" ones. Jesus Christ.)

went to a target and found the marvel display but found 5 falcons only and everything else was spiderman figures from the spiderman line. I grabbed 2 falcons and left the rest. I went to another target and no marvel display but on the pegs there were 2 pegs full of original Wolverine

1 peg full spiderwoman 1 peg full of bleeding edge ironman 2 pegs of gladiators scalpers anyone?

Was it the 2011 Spider-Man line or last year's?

Oh good, about damn time. I haven't seen ONE sell at my local TRU since they first came out. You'd think that would bother them and they'd lower the price but apparently not.

Hoping to see them at Target soon. (And the 3.75" ones. Jesus Christ.)

I got all those months ago from HTS for 10.99. I can't and won't pay 17.99 or 14.99 for those figures. I'm guessing those pegs are gonna be pretty warm until the next reset.