3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Great Haul 2281! I bet that got pricey though. Nice to see some Walmarts giving wave 14 some love. I thought it was only Targets so far.

I should clarify that only the GB sets and Taskmaster packs were at Wally. All of 14 came from Target :/ That Target is where I picked up the new Cap 2 packs a while back and only had some MU 13 with the endcap. No Cables or Apocalypse although there Poccy yesterday on the pegs in the aisle. They also put a full display of the spider-man figures but were older ones with Rhino, Venom, Doc Ock, etc... I saw a Spidey I hadn't seen before and looked on the back and showed the newest Venom. I didn't see anything else from that wave though.

Man, Johnstown just sounds nasty...people just be rapin #$@# left and right...what's up with that?

That was in Altoona, Pa. we don't have a Target in J-town, only place for me to get MU figs is TRU and they restocked with a revision case, i told the one guy that was lame, he said that the store was lame, LOL, he said check Tuesday, they should have somethings new coming in, i hope so. That towns Wal-Mart had 2 Aim Soldiers and 3 of the same Thor comic packs, totally piss poor stock. :sad:

I got my phasing Vision in the mail today from Magus, (HUGE Thanks from me and the kids) and picked up my wife at the airport and she had the Astral Dr Strange and a Falcon that she picked up in Baton Rouge - still haven't seen those around here. Now I just need to find Scarlet Spider and Dr Doom - the alliterative two in that wave. It's been a good week, despite having to handle the kids by myself for a few days.

Heading to SeaWorld tomorrow and hoping that maybe some stores over there or possibly Downtown Disney will have something new to keep up my lucky streak.

Sorry, pal.

No MU figures at Downtown Disney.

Look at City Walk, Universal Studios Store, in front of Island of Adventure, left side.

But don't forget the price: 15.25 + tax each figure!

Major haul from this week. Between my brother and myself this is what we got this week.

6014935040_20f776b355_b.jpg

6014937116_4e52481a62_b.jpg

I came out with:

a MU SDCC Sentinel and Galactus from HTS; retail Sentinel; Hydra Soldier (3pack), Iron Patriot and Klaw, loose from a LCS; CA: Hydra Soldiers x3 (non-movie), Red Skull (white gloves); Thor: Destroyer fireblast

My bro: MU SDCC Sentinel; Wave 14 with regular Dr. Strange; CA: Hydra Soldiers x3 (non-movie), Red Skull (white gloves); Thor: Destroyer Fireblast

Three CA Hydra Soldiers and a Red Skull are up for Trades.

Major haul from this week. Between my brother and myself this is what we got this week.

6014935040_20f776b355_b.jpg

6014937116_4e52481a62_b.jpg

I came out with:

a MU SDCC Sentinel and Galactus from HTS; retail Sentinel; Hydra Soldier (3pack), Iron Patriot and Klaw, loose from a LCS; CA: Hydra Soldiers x3 (non-movie), Red Skull (white gloves); Thor: Destroyer fireblast

My bro: MU SDCC Sentinel; Wave 14 with regular Dr. Strange; CA: Hydra Soldiers x3 (non-movie), Red Skull (white gloves); Thor: Destroyer Fireblast

Three CA Hydra Soldiers and a Red Skull are up for Trades.

Congrats!

Amazing, huge haul!

BTW, nice pics!

Got a text this morning from a friend at Target saying they were setting up the hasbro endcap. I ran over there and watched them wheel the cart out. They had a flat of Spider-Man figs (no lizard or scorpion) but no Marvel stuff. They have an empty shelf labeled for it but no figures to fill it. I ended up picking up a Doc Oct figure just because. Still wishing for wave 14 to show up but since I never found 13 in the store I guess that's more of a dream.

On a more positive note, yesterday I went to TRU and they had the new Thundercats figures! I got an 8" Tigra and Lion-o from the old cartoon! So pumped!

About to go do the Target rounds here in MA for Destroyer (bahaha) and Wave 14. Wish me luck! Anyone looking for anything while I'm out?

I would totally pay cost + shipping for an astral or regular Doc Strange or a Scarlet Spider. Also, the Warriors Three or Destroyer. My luck is totally terrible down here in Florida. I'm just gonna start pre-ordering everything. :sad:

Stopped by Target on my way to work today and just so happened they were in the process of restocking the toy isles. Got lucky and found x2 Dr. Doom x2 Dr. Strange (colored version) x1 Falcon. I am assuming, they left a few in the case to be put back in the back because the pegs were full of wave 13 revision stuff and i cant see that Scarlet Spider and Skarr would sell off before Dr. Strange / Falcon.

So now my friend owes me some figs again hahah!

About to go do the Target rounds here in MA for Destroyer (bahaha) and Wave 14. Wish me luck! Anyone looking for anything while I'm out?

I would totally pay cost + shipping for an astral or regular Doc Strange or a Scarlet Spider. Also, the Warriors Three or Destroyer. My luck is totally terrible down here in Florida. I'm just gonna start pre-ordering everything. :sad:

If I find any, I will let you know. I am also looking for the Warriors 3, Destroyer, and Dr. Strange, but if I find some extras, I will pick them up. If I find a Scarlet Spider, I can definitely pick that up for you as I already have one.

Anyone else?

I bought Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun and Destroyer in the Toys R US - Orlando Premium Outlet.

Late July...

So went to two targets first one had nothing then had to decide which target to go to next so went to another target and omg so many mu figures they had the display n everything.. and bam found wave 14 . Found the upside down spidy son of hulk and dr strange colored.. yay cant belive it.. there is a god haha... and they 699 gpna pick up rest later if there

And was jus lokkin for wave 3 cap

1223778409_photobucket_78794_.jpg

1223778409_photobucket_78795_.jpg

1223778409_photobucket_78796_.jpg