3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Here are photos of my first week's haul...not too bad I think. Really the only fig left on shelves in my area that I've seen which I feel I NEED is Hobgoblin...can't find GG, Lizard, Scorpion or Shocker anywhere...I'm a Spidey rogues gallery fan...so I'll be a completist about them...I really like most of these figures so far. Spidey and Red Skull are a pain though because they wont stand properly...this may prove problematic while filming, but...I'm sure it will be fine. My favorite hero so far is Cap. It's his WWII look, but it's just so -- clean looking. It's hard to describe but I really do like it. And my favorite villain thus far is Rhino, with Crossbones a close 2nd. They're just really good figures. I'm excited to film with them. Those are just from the few I've opened so far though.

100_1240.jpg

On a scale of Port-a-John to Sentient Fecal Matter how shitty is that Doc Ock..honestly?

Yeah, I'm not a fan of it. He's sturdy, which will make it easier to film with, so he gets a + for that. However, i hate that the arms are orange, and I hate that they can't be posed much (or at all for that matter)...I may just decide to paint them grey to at least have a proper look. Doc Ock is overall, my least favorite fig thus far, based solely on how shitty he looks.

The "deluxe" figures go for $12 at your targets? They're $10 at pretty much all the targets around here. At Walmart and TRU they go for 12 - 15 depending on where you are, but I don't remember seeing them above 10 at a Target.

They were $9.99 at most stores...just $12 at this Target for whatever reason.

If anyone has the Spinning Attack Captain America and can part with the gauntlets, I'll take them....

Went on a hunt today since tru has that 2 for 10.99. Had the flyer so i could use at a traget.. so nothin at tru then went to 3 targets and nothing.. thank god i found stuff the other day at that one target were i found dr strange cuz i went bak today and all the figures of mu were gone .. crazy.. then went to walmart and i saw a guy take all 6 of the new team box sets.. sucks if i was there jus one mintue early i could have gotten my ff box set.. but no dam scalper had to take all of them.. ugh.. pisses me off..but hey wat can you do.. kinda weird tho that walmart had them in.. if anyone has an extra variant red skull amd hydra soldiers let me kno...

So if i read it correct, FF/Avengers/Xforce 3 three packs are now being found at Walmart?

Price?

Went on a hunt today since tru has that 2 for 10.99. Had the flyer so i could use at a traget.. so nothin at tru then went to 3 targets and nothing.. thank god i found stuff the other day at that one target were i found dr strange cuz i went bak today and all the figures of mu were gone .. crazy.. then went to walmart and i saw a guy take all 6 of the new team box sets.. sucks if i was there jus one mintue early i could have gotten my ff box set.. but no dam scalper had to take all of them.. ugh.. pisses me off..but hey wat can you do.. kinda weird tho that walmart had them in.. if anyone has an extra variant red skull amd hydra soldiers let me kno...

So if i read it correct, FF/Avengers/Xforce 3 three packs are now being found at Walmart?

Price?

Ya at walmart didnt see a price the dude took them off the crate. Didnt even get to go on the shelf..

Went to target after the gym today since it's right across the street. I wanted to pick up a movie and ended up walking to the toy isle just for kicks, even though this target hasn't stocked MU since last year october. And I am very serious when i say that haha. But anyway, they had the end cap up and I got super excited and when i took a look, there were four figure, 3 FA wolvies and one gladiator. Pretty sad. So I went to the main isle and looked around and they had a few MU iron man figures, a random aim soldier, and more gladiators and FA Wolvies. I got disappointed and was about to leave when I saw a Human Alliance Roadbuster figure, I thought I would never see it in retail. So I quickly snatched it up and low and behold, chilling right next to the roadbuster figure, is the normal strange, falcon, and two scarlet spiders. my heart started like racing! haha. And then I remembered... no wallet!!!!! Gosh, I was mad. So, I quickly went and stashed the figures inside a cooler in the outdoor isle and booked it hom to grab my wallet, and then came back and picked em up! it was kinda funny because when I went back to the toy isle to see if there was anything I missed, there were two other collectors in there looking through the MU and transformers stuff, and one guy had the other scarlet spider in his hand, and they were looking behind figures for stashes. Man did I get lucky! haha.

hope my story was entertaining :p

Went to target after the gym today since it's right across the street. I wanted to pick up a movie and ended up walking to the toy isle just for kicks, even though this target hasn't stocked MU since last year october. And I am very serious when i say that haha. But anyway, they had the end cap up and I got super excited and when i took a look, there were four figure, 3 FA wolvies and one gladiator. Pretty sad. So I went to the main isle and looked around and they had a few MU iron man figures, a random aim soldier, and more gladiators and FA Wolvies. I got disappointed and was about to leave when I saw a Human Alliance Roadbuster figure, I thought I would never see it in retail. So I quickly snatched it up and low and behold, chilling right next to the roadbuster figure, is the normal strange, falcon, and two scarlet spiders. my heart started like racing! haha. And then I remembered... no wallet!!!!! Gosh, I was mad. So, I quickly went and stashed the figures inside a cooler in the outdoor isle and booked it hom to grab my wallet, and then came back and picked em up! it was kinda funny because when I went back to the toy isle to see if there was anything I missed, there were two other collectors in there looking through the MU and transformers stuff, and one guy had the other scarlet spider in his hand, and they were looking behind figures for stashes. Man did I get lucky! haha.

hope my story was entertaining :p

A crazy way to speed up the heartbeat ...

But very funny indeed.

LOL!

Looks like wave 14 is slowly making its way to the west coast by the looks of it.Being found mostly in the east coast at first,now theyre popping up in central so I guess itll only be a matter of time now......

not in every case,in fact I would say more then not have yet to find wave 14 on the east coast including me,putting revision cases out at this point in time was a huge F up on hasbros part,hell we have been choking on revisions since the cable wave hit,it was high time for wave 14 to drop and instead we get revisions!