thedevilsdue06

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

Yeah, I was at my local Super Walmart yesterday and the employee told me that they were going to be doing a reset in the toy department this week. I am hoping to find the Strange wave - I have not seen it yet and I doubt my Target will get it in.

Yeah, I was at my local Super Walmart yesterday and the employee told me that they were going to be doing a reset in the toy department this week. I am hoping to find the Strange wave - I have not seen it yet and I doubt my Target will get it in.

Entertainmentearth.com dude. Just have a case shipped to your house. Return figures you don't want on receipts you have, or trade them.

Picked up Apocalypse, Red Hand, Falcon, and Iron Spider @ Target with the BOGO sale. Stopped by a local Wally-World that had stopped carrying MU, well, in the reset looks like they started again!!!!! Found the 3-packs and Comic packs there. Pegs were labeled for singles, but no figures yet.

walmart did a reset here and the only thing new about the MU stuff is they moved the 5 ironman figures from one end of the isle to the other.

Grabbed a Falcon and an upside down Scarlet spider

if any one needs $9 shipped each or $15 for both

walmart did a reset here and the only thing new about the MU stuff is they moved the 5 ironman figures from one end of the isle to the other.

Only 5 Iron Man figures? I can't take 10 steps in my Walmarts without tripping over 5 Iron Man figures.

For my BOGO today:

Cyclops, AIM Soldier, Falcon, Iron Patriot

I got Cyclops, Mystique, Falcon, and Dr. Strange. Apocalypse is the new peg-warmer :blink:

Is anyone else coming across the Wave 14 revision cases or is it just me?

Found an entire wave 14 today at Target but I already have it so I passed. If anyone needs any of them let me know by tomorrow morning and I'll head back.

jason1551,did I not see you post you got a Dr.Doom for D00MTR0N?

bah,he edited the post,oh well,D00MTR0N will find Dr.Von Doom soon enough on his own \m/

Is anyone else coming across the Wave 14 revision cases or is it just me?

Naw my brother picked up a reg Dr Strange for me the other day from walmart and he took a picture of the pegs on his cellphone and I saw wave14 plus thors,cyclops and unmasked JL wolvies which are all part of the wave14 revision.

I did, and I didn't. I returned one earlier this morning at full price and was going to buy it back this afternoon. Unfortunately, they hadn't put it back out, so I'll just have to check tomorrow. I do have one on hand, but I'm waiting to hear back from RunRMC65.

Still looking out for you, I swear

bah,he edited the post,oh well,D00MTR0N will find Dr.Von Doom soon enough on his own \m/
I did, but only because I didn't want to give anyone false hopes in regards to what I had previously picked up for others.

I did, and I didn't. I returned one earlier this morning at full price and was going to buy it back this afternoon. Unfortunately, they hadn't put it back out, so I'll just have to check tomorrow. I do have one on hand, but I'm waiting to hear back from RunRMC65.

Still looking out for you, I swear

I did, but only because I didn't want to give anyone false hopes in regards to what I had previously picked up for others.

no worries bro,I never count on people to begin with so your fine,seems using Dr.Dooms namesake spells DOOM for D00MTR0N when hunting DR.DOOM

*steps back* WOW,that was way too many Dooms for one convo !

no worries bro,I never count on people to begin with so your fine,seems using Dr.Dooms namesake spells DOOM for D00MTR0N when hunting DR.DOOM

*steps back* WOW,that was way too many Dooms for one convo !

It is a bit much, but at least you kept in character.

saw some more wave 14 today at my local target looks like they restocked today i reckon i know they were not thier saturday.anyways they had 1 of everybody form the 5 figs of wave 14

All of the WalMarts in my area will be done with their resets by Friday. I know the 3 Packs will be out then. Not making promises, but does anyone still need one. I will make a little shopping list for the weekend. It will give me something to hunt for. PM me and let me know. Of course, I am not looking for a profit: cost plus shipping only.

take a look around. i'm sure it will pick up again though. maybe its the time that i log on, but for the most part, there doesnt seem to be as many members on these days.