3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found most of Wave 14 at the Century III Toys R Us, they were only missing Doctor Doom. Oh, and the Doctor Strange was normal and Scarlet Spider was upside-down.

I was also surprised to find that the Wal-Mart had Deadpool/Taskmaster and Wolverine/Silver Samurai two-packs. As you may recall, the last time I was there, all they had were variations on single carded MU Iron Man figures. Those were still the only singles they had. Hopefully this means they'll be getting new stuff in the future.

Has anyone, anywhere found the following marvel universe items??

Marvel sentinel with Wolverine

Captain America Movie Figures wave 3 or 4

(For example- Hydra soldier 1 and 2, Jungle Captain America, desert captain America, etc.)

Toys R Us stores have had the Sentinel recently. I saw a TON of them at a TRU in Chicago when I went on vacation this month, but they're coming in dribs and drabs where I live in NY, at TRU.

The newer Cap stuff I've been spotting at Target locations in NY.

Has anyone, anywhere found the following marvel universe items??

Marvel sentinel with Wolverine

Captain America Movie Figures wave 3 or 4

(For example- Hydra soldier 1 and 2, Jungle Captain America, desert captain America, etc.)

Toys R Us stores have had the Sentinel recently. I saw a TON of them at a TRU in Chicago when I went on vacation this month, but they're coming in dribs and drabs where I live in NY, at TRU.

The newer Cap stuff I've been spotting at Target locations in NY.

Same here. TRU and Target

Just got back from a trip up north to visit my parents. On these trips I stop at stores along the way and am usually disappointed. This time however I lucked out. I stopped at a Target on the way up and finally found an astral Strange! They were still buy one get one at the time and since I couldnt find anything else I needed I ended up walking out with two of them so I have an extra if anyone is interested. On the way home I stopped at a Walmart and found the Thor wave with the Destroyer and the Warriors Three. Good times.

I'll trade you a MIP Scorpion for your extra MIP astral Strange. PM for details...

Just came back from Walmart and they had just put out a revision pack. Two Thanos were on the pegs along with Two Cable figures, four Apocalypse and a Flame-on Human torch! Pretty rare for me to walk in on this Walmart and to see the pegs so full with good figures...Picked up the Human torch and Cable (w/o Hope). Still wouldn't mind a Cable w/Hope.

WOW!! My wife and I got back from celebrating our anniversary in Miami around 4am this morning. We spent waaaaay too much money and most of it was toys I think! It will probably take me a few days to sort through everything and even remember what all I found but I'll try to post my finds soon. I know we never did find Sif, or the missing IM3 stuff like Mandarin or comic Whiplash. But we got tons of Joe stuff, pretty much all of the Thundercats, some MU stuff that someone else here was missing (if they no longer need it then I'll put it up for trade or something before returning them locally).

Pretty much a dream vacation for nerds like us. Some time on South Beach, our room was right on the beach with a view over the pool, jacuzzi, and the beach. And we shopped literally everyday. I'd say we hit at least 20 different Walmarts and probably close to 20 Targets. Only 2 different TRU's because apparently the Miami area doesn't really have any more than that! Plus, we hit Disney stores, outlets, Ross, TJMaxx, Marshalls etc. I'd say about ten of each except TJMaxx which was maybe two or three and Disney which was exactly two regular and one outlet.

It was pretty much nerd's paradise.

I gotta process the pictures from a photo shoot tonight, but I'll try to get back on later.

WOW!! My wife and I got back from celebrating our anniversary in Miami around 4am this morning. We spent waaaaay too much money and most of it was toys I think! It will probably take me a few days to sort through everything and even remember what all I found but I'll try to post my finds soon. I know we never did find Sif, or the missing IM3 stuff like Mandarin or comic Whiplash. But we got tons of Joe stuff, pretty much all of the Thundercats, some MU stuff that someone else here was missing (if they no longer need it then I'll put it up for trade or something before returning them locally).

Pretty much a dream vacation for nerds like us. Some time on South Beach, our room was right on the beach with a view over the pool, jacuzzi, and the beach. And we shopped literally everyday. I'd say we hit at least 20 different Walmarts and probably close to 20 Targets. Only 2 different TRU's because apparently the Miami area doesn't really have any more than that! Plus, we hit Disney stores, outlets, Ross, TJMaxx, Marshalls etc. I'd say about ten of each except TJMaxx which was maybe two or three and Disney which was exactly two regular and one outlet.

It was pretty much nerd's paradise.

I gotta process the pictures from a photo shoot tonight, but I'll try to get back on later.

Yes please post some pics of your hot MILF wife!!!! (Your words not mine :) )

I have been collecting since mid-May, and this is the first time in that time period where I am not either

A. Actively hunting in stores

B. Waiting for a package to be deleivered from a trade

C. Waiting the PO to send a package in a trade.

It is kinda nice to relax, but I am now want wave 15!!! I started with 1 Kitty Pryde figure, now I have over 30 some odd figures. I will be posting pictures tomorrow of my collection up to this point.